Why do guys like girls that swallow?

I've been dating my guy for almost two years and recently tried to swallow after a bj. I had never done that before and the first time it was ok. Now whenever we have sex he always wants me to swallow. It's like now I can't even remember the times before that when I didn't.

What I want to know is why is he so interested in me doing that? And girls, are there any tips on how to look like I'm swallowing without really?

I mean I've seen the porn movies before and I've noticed that the girls really don't swallow it all cause most of it never makes it past there lips

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not dominance for me. To each his own.

The reason I like it when she's swallows is because it turns me on to feel like that was her goal, to just suck my penis like a straw and just swallow what came out... mmmmm

The biggest turn on is when a girl wants to suck on your dick like she can't even resist. Holy sh*t it's like you want this penis so bad you just need to caress it, touch it, play with it, kiss it, and above all, suck on it like you've waited all your life too? God damn that gets my head spinning and my knees weak. That just melts me.

-nick mcd