He wants me to give him a blow job... do I give in? or stand my ground?

My boyfriend really wants a blow job. I, on the other hand, am scared. I'm 16, I'm a virgin, I'm a christian, and I'm not sure I'm comfortable... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It does NOT mean that since he's your boyfriend you have to do whatever he asks. Not at all! Also, no he is NOT right saying that if you loved him you'd do it. Don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings when you're right. You are not weird for not being down with this idea. You should stand your ground. If he leaves you for that then I can honestly tell you that he's not worth hanging on to because sooner or later (probably sooner!) something else will come up that's similar that'll he'll want you to do what he asks even when you don't want to do it. You're still young and you're a Christian so honor your beliefs first because those are always greater than honoring what anyone else says. True as the people talk at school, it probably isn't any big deal to many of them but if they want to go there, let them because if any of them did that not wanting to, it's because they had no backbone. Also, talk is very cheap. The fact that many of them have already done that doesn't make it a good thing. Each of us should always do what we believe is right and best for US because we have to live with ourselves forever. If we do that we'll never have any regrets nor anyone to blame. Tell your boyfriend not to ask you to do that anymore because right now you're not ready because you don't feel comfortable with that, and that when you're ready you'll tell him. Ask him why he keeps asking because you wouldn't do that to him if there was something he didn't want to do. If he keeps asking and putting pressure on you then that means more to him than you do, and that should tell you something. If he actually threatens to leave you over this, then you should consider this good riddance. If he truly loves you he'll honor you wishes, and down the road when the time is right it'll be much better than it would have been now.

• Wow, you are totally right.

Thanks for sharing.

I was seeing it from a totally different light.

thanks!

:)

• You are welcome. Good luck now!