Where is a good place to get a blowjob?

My girlfriend and I can't figure out a place to do itWe can't do it at my house nor at her house, so where?please help

any places besides movies and car?
i don't have a car!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ok well I give my guy blowjobs almost anywhere I can. I mean maybe go to a movie that has been out for a while, so there will not be many people in it. and do it there.

• Thats a good idea, we were gunna try it but the movie was pretty full, so we just sat in the corner and I got a handjob

• Show Older
    • That would make me very happy, getting hard just thinking of making you one!

• Haha really? whatever makes y ou happy I guess :))

What Girls Said 2

• At night you can go behind one of those power boxes on a dark street. The car on a dark street is the best though.

• yer I agree, with her go to a movie, or do you have a car, go parking. that's fun

• You've actually pulled that off?

• Show Older
    • Lol from now on when I go to a movie, I am going to look around see how many girls are giving blowjobs.

• That's pretty daring of you with all those people so close. So you basically paid the price of a movie to give head, because you had to see it again and all. Hope he enjoyed it.Watch-movie-links.net You can find tons of movies on there. Some are still in theaters and what not. They're kind of low quality bootlegs, but they're good enough for me.

What Guys Said 6

• Somewhere in the woods, on a sunny day

• The penis

• Ok not at a house or movie or car. Well geez if you can't do it at any of those places, where can you. I think if you really want a bj bad enough you'll get creative. Good luck.

• go to a cheep hotel .

• i ment to add this in my first post. let me get this straight. your 25 to 29, you don't have a car and you can't fuck at her or your place. either your both cheating on someone or your under age. by the no car I'm guessing your underage. I have done plenty of interrogations in the Army. I can figure these things out. so if your underage don't do it all it will do is fuck your life up when the secret gets out. and it will.

• The best place used to be at a drive-in movie place, but few are around anymore.

• Behind a shopping center after hours. Park along a dark residential street. Park on mountain road.

• I have also did it at the drive it.

• Lol you really have done it everywhere! I think I am in love :)

• What the heck is up with the blow job questions today? Anyhow, drive to a parking lot at night. Hopefully you have tints. Have fun.