Where is a good place to get a blowjob?

My girlfriend and I can't figure out a place to do itWe can't do it at my house nor at her house, so where?please help

any places besides movies and car?
i don't have a car!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ok well I give my guy blowjobs almost anywhere I can. I mean maybe go to a movie that has been out for a while, so there will not be many people in it. and do it there.

• Haha really? whatever makes y ou happy I guess :))

• That would make me very happy, getting hard just thinking of making you one!

• Haha. whatever makes you happy

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• At night you can go behind one of those power boxes on a dark street. The car on a dark street is the best though.

• yer I agree, with her go to a movie, or do you have a car, go parking. that's fun

• That's pretty daring of you with all those people so close. So you basically paid the price of a movie to give head, because you had to see it again and all. Hope he enjoyed it.Watch-movie-links.net You can find tons of movies on there. Some are still in theaters and what not. They're kind of low quality bootlegs, but they're good enough for me.

• Lol from now on when I go to a movie, I am going to look around see how many girls are giving blowjobs.

• Lol actually I think they were all good movies, I remember one I really wanted to see but because I didn't really watch it I ended up going to see it the next day with a friend though. But no some were fairly packed. But I mean what is some-one going to do? walk over and tell you to stop, I'd tell them to keep their eyes on the dam screen lol.aww see that would be cool but I have no idea how to do that. I'm not that internet smart. lol

• Show Older

What Guys Said 6

• go to a cheep hotel .

• i ment to add this in my first post. let me get this straight. your 25 to 29, you don't have a car and you can't fuck at her or your place. either your both cheating on someone or your under age. by the no car I'm guessing your underage. I have done plenty of interrogations in the Army. I can figure these things out. so if your underage don't do it all it will do is fuck your life up when the secret gets out. and it will.

• The penis

• Ok not at a house or movie or car. Well geez if you can't do it at any of those places, where can you. I think if you really want a bj bad enough you'll get creative. Good luck.

• Somewhere in the woods, on a sunny day

• What the heck is up with the blow job questions today? Anyhow, drive to a parking lot at night. Hopefully you have tints. Have fun.

• The best place used to be at a drive-in movie place, but few are around anymore.

• Lol you really have done it everywhere! I think I am in love :)

• I have also did it at the drive it.

• Behind a shopping center after hours. Park along a dark residential street. Park on mountain road.