How easy is it for you to get a boner?

How easy is it for you to get a boner? Just wondering tbh.

Lol god, reading those answers did amuse me. Thanks, didn't realize it can be so easy...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When I was talking to a girl today, we were talking and blah blah and then a thought got in my head and I immediately fantasized her f***ing the sh*t out of me right there in the office in front of my coworkers while I was still gazing into her eyes as she was telling me something and I got this raging boner. THANK god I was sitting down and my dress pants are black so, not so noticeable. this happens to me a lot when I'm talking with girls I really like(only if its a long conversation haha). and then I'm all "what did you say?"

• U know what, I think ur right about that.... you are very wise sir

• As you get older no, the more you start to understand yourself yes. You start to gain more control but guys will always have a "random boner" no matter how well you understand your body.

• And I'm 19. so, but it happens less often as you get older, and more experienced, and more in control of our second brain.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 4

• This is very different for all guys...sometimes it is hard and sometimes it is very easy. There was this girl I really liked and one day she came by just to say Hi. This was before I told her how I felt, but I'm sure she already knew at this point that I liked her. She came in and I instantly got a raging boner because I had a really really really nice dream that involved her...lol. I instantly thought of the dreams. She said I blushed as soon as she walked in for no reason. I never told her why...lol.

• Just reading this question could quite possibly give me one. I am ready to launch off in just five seconds if I need to.

• Wow I only got boners easily when I was in elementary school, we guys are all different that's all.

• lots of times on the bus, its not that I'm turned on just the rubbing of my pants on my crotch, sux. Its gotta be touching in that spot, otherwise nothing, I don't get one looking at strippers, only before sex.

• About as easy as it is for girls to get wet.

You know sometimes how you can get wet without being horny, same principle for guys.

What Girls Said 1

• every time I make out with my boyfriend he gets a boner and all I do is kiss him I don’t even feel him.