How easy is it for you to get a boner?

Just wondering tbh.

Lol god, reading those answers did amuse me. Thanks, didn't realize it can be so easy...

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was talking to a girl today, we were talking and blah blah and then a thought got in my head and I immediately fantasized her f***ing the sh*t out of me right there in the office in front of my coworkers while I was still gazing into her eyes as she was telling me something and I got this raging boner. THANK god I was sitting down and my dress pants are black so, not so noticeable. this happens to me a lot when I'm talking with girls I really like(only if its a long conversation haha). and then I'm all "what did you say?"

• I just burst out laughing. thanks for the amusement.

• Show Older
    • As you get older no, the more you start to understand yourself yes. You start to gain more control but guys will always have a "random boner" no matter how well you understand your body.

• U know what, I think ur right about that.... you are very wise sir