What's the biggest penis you've ever been with?

Curious for girls, I've talked to a ton of my close female friends so I know the biggest they have been with, curious what's the biggest you've all had, and thoughts on it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Without a doubt,the guy that I'm seeing right now.We met about three months ago,and he's wonderful-very sweet,but he's gigantic!I almost feinted,when I saw him naked for the first time,I couldn't believe it.I've seen big guys in porn films,but this was the biggest I've ever seen in real life.After a few weeks I got up the courage to ask him if I could measure it,and it was over 13 inches,and thick too.I lovingly call him "King Dong" or the "Elephant Man",because it looks like a trunk.I tease him and ask him if he can suck up water and wash his back with it. So far ,it's been great,but he's starting to mention that he'd like to do me in the butt!I might have to run away.

• Haha that's crazy! and yeah if he wants to put it in your butt either get 2 gallons of lube or run for the hills!

• Show Older
    • Yeah,it's a monumental task,but I think that I'm up to it.Besides,somebody's gotta do it!(smile!)

I'm larger and my girl won't let me in her ass neither

What Girls Said 6

• 9 inches long by 6.5 inches in girth. There's definitely such a thing as too big.

• Uhm, I don't really know in inches lol but it hurt, a lot. Too bad it wasn't my current boyfriend ):

• only one guy and he's 8in and boy am I happy.

• That's a big size so you're really lucky. My boyfriend has a 7 inch one.. well just over but not much over and I thought that was pretty good. Wanna trade. haha! j/kkkk. lol!

• LOL

• You wouldn't know what to do with it.

• How do you know? I might. haha!

• I've only slept with one guy and that's my current boyfriend, he's 8inch

• between 9 and 10 inches and quite thick. whoa.

What Guys Said 3