Is it normal for a guy to have ticklish private parts?

I wouldn't have asked this under normal circumstances, but after playing with my fiancé's d*ck and balls for about the hundeth time the other day, he asked me if it was normal to be so ticklish. You see, almost every time I touch and stroke his balls, he laughs and tries really hard not to laugh. When he isn't turned on at all and his d*** is soft, his shaft and head are just as ticklish as his balls. So he asked me if this was normal. So I would like to ask you... Is it normal? How can I give head or a hand job without tickling him? Is that even possible? Do you think its a health issue? Does that mean he's much more sensitive then other normal guys? Is it better to be sensitive like that or is it a red flag for his reproductive health?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 6

• Guys have varying degrees of ticklishness. It says nothing about their fertility, obviously.

• pretty normal I guess ...

• I don't have it but... idk

• yes

• Yes it is normal.

More from Guys
1

What Girls Said 7

• I've found it to be pretty normal with guys I have been with!

• it is a sensitive area so yes.

• My boyfriend gets ticklish sometimes.

• well I think that when he gets really horny he won't get tickles.

• yes haha

More from Girls
2