Guys, what type of sexual satisfaction do you get from a nude picture?

I mean, I really would like to know.?! I'm pretty intrigued with the amount of guys I've met Online to say the least (which for one, I may be at fault for actually thinking they're some decent guys on) but nope, I've been proven wrong, on numerous occasions. Literally every guy I meet tries to put on some false persona, like they actually want to get to know you. You know, the conversations where they seem pretty interested and then all of a sudden POW! They want to send you a picture of their penis while you agree to send one of your boobs or vagina, and then when you decline and tell them "No", they get all butthurt and decide that you're not the women of their dreams, and suddenly dismiss your existence and stop talking to you. I mean, come on, what's up with that? I know the internet gives both guys and girls an easier lee way of getting what they want than say if they were to do it with a person in real life, But damn, you'd think a guy would actually be quite happy to meet a girl who's not sending naked pictures to every other guy she meets on the internet. But nope, they disown you and try to make you feel bad. WHY are (some) guys like that. I honestly don't understand. I mean it's easy to go to p*rnhub and watch a few videos you can jerk off too, why do you want a nude picture so bad? I just really hate meeting nice guys, at least whom seem to be and then reveal the total opposite who just want to take advantage of you. What happen to self respect. Do you not consider that a huge factor. Yes, some girls are as quick to send a nude out just as fast as guy is. So, tell me what exactly turns on you from it, and why can't you just be upfront and open about it from the get go instead of deceiving the person?

Most Helpful Girl

• The internet gives people a gateway to engage in unacceptable social behavior without any consequences.

A guy who sends you a Dick pic WITHOUT BEING ASKED FOR IT. Is the equivalent to a flasher in public. That is the equivalent of a guy whipping his d*** out during a conversation with you in public. IF you wouldn't do it in person, then why do it via technologic communication?

Either they're so socially inept that they don't understand norms, or they enjoy getting a rise/reaction from whom ever they show their penis to.

However It's always a good sign that they do this BEFORE you get serious with them. God knows what they would do to you if you actually were alone with them. Since they don't understand what consent means.

granted I can't even count how many times a guy was too stupid to know that I was practically in the palm of his hands, and then *BAM* d*** picture ruins everything.