• Ask
  • myTake

Successfull experience about Jelqing technique?

DONT give an answer if you didn't have any personal experience or any medical reason behind your answer, like it can damaged your d*** or it work... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I did a penis enlargement routine a few years ago. It wasn't a complicated one, just a warmup, stretching for a few minutes, jelqing for a few minutes, then a warm-down, about 20 minutes in total, combined with pc exercises throughout the day for stronger erections and better orgasm control. 2 days on, one day break. I did it for about 2-3 months before I fell out of the routine. I gained about a half an inch in length and a quarter of an inch in girth. I know it's not exactly the miracle 3 inch gains some of the penis exercise sites promote, but it was better than nothing considering I was smaller than average when I began, and I'm sure I gained more if I kept going (which is why I recently started the routine again). I had no difficulties, except for some burst capillaries a few times, but I've heard that's nothing to worry about, and indeed the red spots from the burst capillaries faded after a short while. I've heard some say that jelqing makes your penis veinier, but it didn't happen to me. Some tips-Make sure you do the warm-up and warm-down. They help to prevent injury, and the warm-up makes the routine easier, increasing blood flow which helps when jelqing, and loosening the ligaments you need to stretch which helps prevent pain when stretching.- I found it was easiest to do the routine in the bathtub, as you can easily soak your crotch in warm water for the warm-up and warm-down, and you can use body wash as lube for jelqing assuming your brand doesn't irritate your urethra.-Don't orgasm within a few hours before or after your exercise routine, it slows gains and negates your workout.-If you feel any pain greater than mild discomfort during your routine, you should discontinue immediately and take a break from your routine for a few days. If you notice anything about your penis that worries you, don't hesitate to tell your doctor, better to be safe than sorry. -Many of the websites have more complicated routines you can do once you're used to a beginner routine, though I never had the free time to try any of them as they take a good amount of time.

• thanks for the tips,anyway, may I know your warm up technique and how long it takes, and for beginner how many jelqing is good?

• Show Older
    • So I went with the other method, doing my workout in the bathtub or shower. Bath tub works a little better, since the routine takes a while and it sucks standing in the shower for the whole thing. Also, I found that it was a little less suspicious to take long baths instead of long showers. All I had to do to warm-up and warm-down was submerge my groin/crotch in the water for 3-5 minutes. Or if you shower, you can just wet a washcloth from the shower head instead.

• Well, their are 2 main ways that people warm-up and warm-down. One is with a warm washcloth. That method didn't work for me, since I live in a house with others and they might have found it a little odd if I was frequently carrying wet washcloths to my bedroom and locking the door. Also, I find that the wash cloths cool off too quickly, requiring you to re-wet them, as it takes about 3-5 minutes to properly warm-up or down. Also, I had no suitable lube in my bedroom for jelqing.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 6

• Jelqing is a physical-therapy technique, intended to achieve "natural penis enlargement" by increasing blood pressure and circulation. It is performed by repeatedly stroking the penis in a squeezing motion from the base of the shaft to the corona of the glans; devices have also been created to achieve this same effect. The motion may be described as "milking".[6]According to an article in BJUI, the technique has ancient Arabian origins;[7] and an Arabic word related to "milking" is sometimes claimed as the etymological root of the term, although this point is disputed and the actual origin of the term remains unclear.While there are many anecdotal claims of success from supporters of the technique, there is no medical evidence for its effectiveness.[8] Furthermore, medical journalist Christopher Wanjek has said that the claim that the technique will "enlarge the penile cavities that fill with blood, making for larger erections...makes no sense biologically."[9] Similarly, Sue Johanson explains jelqing cannot possibly enlarge the penis, though it is unlikely to cause any serious damage.[10]Although considered safer than many other, more "radical" techniques for penis-enlargement, jelqing could potentially result in blood vessel tearing, scar formation, pain, disfigurement, and desensitization of the penis if done incorrectly

• If this were successful, women here would be urging their men to do this or put in their prenup.

• I'm not sure this is true (I'm not sure that it works either).But I'll note that it is widely known and publicized how to get a 6-pack, yet most men have a gut. Jelqing, if it works, is a similarly long and slow process. Far fewer people know about it, and most lack confidence that it works. So the fact not many have used it (as a proportion of society) doesn't prove much.

• It takes too long.

• I tried this method and to see what the fuss was about. No damage was done or anything.

• so you gain more size or girth?if yes may I know how many and how long it takes?

• I'm still skeptical with the method or if it actually works but according to discussion forums I've read, the method works. For some people it works, for some people it doesn't.I tried but I didn't really make it a routine. I've also read that it varies from person to person on how long it takes (some people took months, some got gains within a month) and how much is gained.I guess I'm just fine with my average size penis. I wouldn't mind if it were bigger though. Haha

• All those techniques will damage your manhood if you won't perform it with a proper warmup.