Women sexually attracted to older men

I'm not talking geriatric, just older than yourself, if you ladies are, why are you sexually attracted to older men, and if you are, do you let them... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am sexually attracted to older men. Older men look "fuller" They normally have a wider jaw and wider shoulders, which I find attractive. Older men are also less likely to be socially inappropriate or awkward. They are seasoned socially, and know how to interact with a variety of people.

If I am attracted to a man (older or younger) I let him know. I will also approach him. I usually just introduce myself and ask an open ended question. I generally don't have a limit to age. If I am attracted to a man I'm attracted to him. Whether we are compatible sexually/romantically is a completely different story.

• Thank you for your honest and straight forward answer. You sound very to the point. :-)