Men, do woman with big booties intimidate you?

Like is it off putting to you. Would you be more afraid to approach and talk to her?

This question has a poll!

• Yes Vote A
  • No Vote B
  • My anacononda don't wan't none unless you got buns hun. Vote C
  • I'm a woman with a big ass we're in the same boat Vote D
  • I'm a woman Vote E

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think big butts are sexy. It's no wonder White men are loosing white girls to black men. They just don't apprectiate a booty when they see one.#TEAMBLACKGUYS

What Guys Said 14

• Ass for days! of course its hot!

• I think thick thighs in combination with ass is probably one of the most attractive and feminine features a girl can have, but yeah, I'm far from intimidated

• Show Older
    • lol I do like black women...

• IM TALKING TO guys who don't REAAAAAAAAAAAD

• I love big butts! link

• Off putting? It's more like a magnet, Mlle. LOL If you've got it goin' on from behind, I am definitely looking at you. My wife is a healthy size 12, plenty of back.

• awwww such a sweetie <3

• I wouldn't be more inclined to talk to her, it's indifferent in that regard. I'd sure look her way more often though, I like big butts and I cannot lie.

• I've never been intimidated by anything big on a woman...but you could say more like grossed-out...doesn't all that excess fat in the buttocks eventually turn into cellulite with age?

• No.

• Firstly, no a butt does not intimidate me. I'm not sure why you think that's the case, but a nice ass is a great sight to see...not an intimidating one.Second, it all just depends on how the girl looks. Guys may have the stereotype that we're simple creatures, but even we don't just walk up and talk to your ass. If her ass makes her body look good, then it adds to the appeal of her and would make me want to talk to her more. But if we're talking about those massive, "ghetto booties", then no thanks. I like a nice, round ass...not a fat ass. There's a big difference.

• It is off putting, but I'm not intimidated by it. It's just not something I'm drawn towards. No offense intended. Just answering the question.

• Some guys are into the big booties. Personally, it's neither a turn-on nor a turn-off for me.

• no, they turn me on. I'm not afraid to approach women.

• Honestly I find big butts disgusting. I would never date a woman with a big butt.

• having a bit of an ass is hot but that doesn't mean fat is hot. the typical "im thick/curvy" girl is just fat. fat is nasty.

• LOL

• WHY would the be intimidating? Not at all. I would not approach because big booties are gross. Most girls who say they have big booties are just basically fat. Its not attractive even on J Lo

• j-lo is hot though...

• J Lo does have a cute face but I wouldn't say she is hot. I think she has exactly what most men don't want, a big butt and small boobs. Meh

• That is what Asian and White men don't wan'tBlack and Spanish men yes.But whatever you like what you like

• It's not intimidating. I just don't find it attractive

What Girls Said 3

• Nope

• You can do side bends or sit-ups, But please don't lose that butt Some brothers wanna play that "hard" role And tell you that the butt ain't gold So they toss it and leave it And I pull up quick to retrieve it So Cosmo says you're fat Well I ain't down with that! 'Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin' And I'm thinkin' bout stickin' To the beanpole dames in the magazines: You ain't it, Miss Thing! Give me a sister, I can't resist her Red beans and rice didn't miss her Some knucklehead tried to dis 'Cause his girls are on my list He had game but he chose to hit 'em And I pull up quick to get with 'em So ladies, if the butt is round, And you want a triple X throw down, Dial 1-900-MIXALOT And kick them nasty thoughts Baby got back! ahaah :D

• why would they be intimidating