MFM Threesome Thoughts

I'm not asking if you would ever try one because I know everyone is morally above that here ha.

My question is do you or have you ever even just one time found the thought of it to be a turn on.

Optional Part Two.

If no then why?

If yes then why and what would effect your decision yes or no to go forward with acting it out.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 6

• i ahvent but I would be into one

• Yes I have thought about a MFM threesome several times and then I followed through and acted on it. They went well and suspect that I will be involved in more as time rolls along.

• A cuckold is a husband (usually) who enjoys watching his wife f*cking other men! Sometimes these cuckolds enjoy licking up the mess in wife's pussie after the lucky guy cums. in her.

• what is cukold

• Wouldn't have a clue! I'm not one and I don't know of one.

• Show Older
  • I have tried it and it gave me the best feeling ever, I felt so dirty and naughty.

• I have thought about trying it, it sounds fun sexy and naughty. But I know I could never get myself to just have sex like that. I firmly believe sex is between 2 people who are in love and love each other but are fully committed to one another

• Selected as most helpful

i'm not into it. never had an urge to do it or been turned on by it. sometimes I find p*rnography with it interesting but mostly just seeing how the woman handles it all, the men could be invisible for all I care

frankly I just don't want to see another naked man present while I'm having sex. it would be a big turn off

• my thoughts are id never get with that girl

also the two dudes are probably bi

• I sometimes enjoy MFm p*rn. It's kind of hot to see a chick get two at the same time

Idk if I'd do it though. Especially considering I have a girlfriend. It'd just be weird seeing snore guy with her. Wouldn't turn me on at all. But hey, some people are into it. Whatever floats your boat.

It makes me a hypocrite because I would 150% do a mff

• "everyone is morally above that here" lol The girls here, as well as in real life, can't say they are morally above almost anything.

Sure. A mfm threesome might be interesting if you took out the f.

• Yeah, thought is a turn on.

For a whole variety of reasons, don't know if I would do it.

• No. I have zero desire to be around another naked guy. I'd do FFM, though.