MFM Threesome Thoughts

I'm not asking if you would ever try one because I know everyone is morally above that here ha.

My question is do you or have you ever even just one time found the thought of it to be a turn on.

Optional Part Two.

If no then why?

If yes then why and what would effect your decision yes or no to go forward with acting it out.

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have thought about a MFM threesome several times and then I followed through and acted on it. They went well and suspect that I will be involved in more as time rolls along.

0|1
    • what do you think about cuckold

• Show All
    • I wanna try all with ma gf

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 4

• I have tried it and it gave me the best feeling ever, I felt so dirty and naughty.

0|2
  • i ahvent but I would be into one

0|1
  • I have thought about trying it, it sounds fun sexy and naughty. But I know I could never get myself to just have sex like that. I firmly believe sex is between 2 people who are in love and love each other but are fully committed to one another

0|1

What Guys Said 8

• i'm not into it. never had an urge to do it or been turned on by it. sometimes I find p*rnography with it interesting but mostly just seeing how the woman handles it all, the men could be invisible for all I care

frankly I just don't want to see another naked man present while I'm having sex. it would be a big turn off

0|0
  • Yeah, thought is a turn on.

For a whole variety of reasons, don't know if I would do it.

0|2
  • No. I have zero desire to be around another naked guy. I'd do FFM, though.

0|0
  • I sometimes enjoy MFm p*rn. It's kind of hot to see a chick get two at the same time

Idk if I'd do it though. Especially considering I have a girlfriend. It'd just be weird seeing snore guy with her. Wouldn't turn me on at all. But hey, some people are into it. Whatever floats your boat.

It makes me a hypocrite because I would 150% do a mff

0|1
  • my thoughts are id never get with that girl

also the two dudes are probably bi

0|0
More from Guys