Not Wearing Bras in Public..

So I have 32D boobs and people say they are very perky so a lot of the times I just won't wear a bra if I'm wearing an oversize tshirt or some other shirt where it isn't very noticeable..

However when others fin out about it they freak out telling me how weird and "gross" it is. Honestly what is the huge deal about me disliking bras and wearing them.

Most Helpful Guy

• How do people "find out about it?" Also, if you put a pencil at the crease where the bottom of your boob meets your chest, does your boob hold the pencil in place or does it fall to the ground if you let go? If the latter, then you're right--you really do have exceptionally firm and perky breasts and can get away without a bra. That look works really well in summer in things like sundresses.

Also, 32Ds are pretty ideal size wise. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

• It does fall to the ground. 5'11 and about 145 :)

• Nice! That's pretty awesome! So basically the boobs defy gravity. Which as it turns out is contagious, since it tends to cause penises to also defy gravity! :P

At any rate, you can definitely get away going braless then. Especially with lots of dresses which are designed to be worn braless anyway.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 14

• I enjoy it, and I honestly don't understand why women have such a problem with other women not wearing a bra.

• As long as you don't flaunt it, I don't see a problem. Not big deal.

• It's probably a turn on for a lot of guys. Keep that in mind because you will get attention for it wether you like it or not.

I don't think its gross.

• well, you're under 18 so I won't say what I thought..

• I don't like to my girlfriend in public not wearing a bra.

• why is that?

• Way? Breasts should not be shown to the public

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 12

• wow OK I have the same sized boobs and id never think about doing that... I'm not insecure at all or anything but wouldn't you want those big girls to actually look good in whatever it is your wearing?:P

i don't think its ideal for boobs that size to be given that much freedom lol... please cover up, I'm sure ull survive with a bra on, we all manage to do it. =]

• so,you finally figured you should go anon with this question? lol

just wear what you want to,not wearing a bra is taboo but people need to get used to it.

• You're nipples could get cold and show, it could make you seem 'easy', plus it's just more proper to where a bra in public since it's a more private place of your body and you should want to cover it up.

• Well your nipples could get cold. And I understand cause bras can get uncomfortable and maybe it makes them uncomfortable cause your tatas are huge.

• 32D? Are you kidding? That is gross. Not wearing a bra with a C cup is seriously pushing it. No one wants to see your boobs. You don't have to wear a bra, but wear a tube top or a tight tank top underneath. Most people do not want to see people's boobs just out in the open like that.

• Agree that 32D is too large for no bra in public "in my opinion". But a lot of guys DO want to see boobs flopping around like that. If she goes where that is okay (nude beach) then it is certainly appropriate. But society in general today holds a dim view of all that flopping.

• I usually wear one with shirts that it is more noticeable but if its an over sized shirt where you can't tell I won't wear one. so they aren't "flopping around"

• Go out with your friends without a bra and see if they can tell. You're just looking down at them so you wouldn't know.

More from Girls
7