Not Wearing Bras in Public..

So I have 32D boobs and people say they are very perky so a lot of the times I just won't wear a bra if I'm wearing an oversize tshirt or some other shirt where it isn't very noticeable..

However when others fin out about it they freak out telling me how weird and "gross" it is. Honestly what is the huge deal about me disliking bras and wearing them.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• How do people "find out about it?" Also, if you put a pencil at the crease where the bottom of your boob meets your chest, does your boob hold the pencil in place or does it fall to the ground if you let go? If the latter, then you're right--you really do have exceptionally firm and perky breasts and can get away without a bra. That look works really well in summer in things like sundresses.

Also, 32Ds are pretty ideal size wise. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

• Nice! That's pretty awesome! So basically the boobs defy gravity. Which as it turns out is contagious, since it tends to cause penises to also defy gravity! :P

At any rate, you can definitely get away going braless then. Especially with lots of dresses which are designed to be worn braless anyway.

• It does fall to the ground. 5'11 and about 145 :)

What Guys Said 13

• It's because of how they were raised up that they judge whether you should wear bras or not.

• I enjoy it, and I honestly don't understand why women have such a problem with other women not wearing a bra.

• I don't like to my girlfriend in public not wearing a bra.

• Way? Breasts should not be shown to the public

• why is that?

• Not gross at all and prominent nipples are many men's secret pleasures. Going without a bra with big floppy boobs looks trashy but on small firm ones it looks subtly sexy.

• And you should not go without, but an un-padded will hold you in place while preserving your natural shape and let firm nips show through

• D is not exactly tiny.

• I think if your nipples are not big, wearing bra not neccessary

• i really can't tell when a girl is or isn't wearing a bra

• It's probably a turn on for a lot of guys. Keep that in mind because you will get attention for it wether you like it or not.

I don't think its gross.

• Just be yourself and stop caring about other peoples bs they are insecure with them selves. Express yourself!

• You better watch out, if you don't wear a bra gravity will make them suckers sag eventually.

• As long as you don't flaunt it, I don't see a problem. Not big deal.

• That sounds incredibly hot! ;-)

• well, you're under 18 so I won't say what I thought..

• dont understand you question, as long as their are big I don't care about bra or not bra

What Girls Said 12

• i always wear a bra

• Dont be that girl nipping out in public. Honey I have small perky boobs. The only reason I wear a bra is for the publics comfort. 98% of the public arounf you doesn't want to see you nipping. Its jyst a decency thing

• I don't know why it bothers anyone, whatever your size. There's no reason people should care about whether you're wearing a bra or not. If you don't want to wear one then you don't have to.

• i never do that because I am weird about it

• wow OK I have the same sized boobs and id never think about doing that... I'm not insecure at all or anything but wouldn't you want those big girls to actually look good in whatever it is your wearing?:P

i don't think its ideal for boobs that size to be given that much freedom lol... please cover up, I'm sure ull survive with a bra on, we all manage to do it. =]

• 32D? Are you kidding? That is gross. Not wearing a bra with a C cup is seriously pushing it. No one wants to see your boobs. You don't have to wear a bra, but wear a tube top or a tight tank top underneath. Most people do not want to see people's boobs just out in the open like that.

• Go out with your friends without a bra and see if they can tell. You're just looking down at them so you wouldn't know.

• I usually wear one with shirts that it is more noticeable but if its an over sized shirt where you can't tell I won't wear one. so they aren't "flopping around"

• Ew flopping around. And snall ones jiggle. Girls, wear bras

• Show Older
  • You're nipples could get cold and show, it could make you seem 'easy', plus it's just more proper to where a bra in public since it's a more private place of your body and you should want to cover it up.

• Well your nipples could get cold. And I understand cause bras can get uncomfortable and maybe it makes them uncomfortable cause your tatas are huge.

• I don't think it's a big deal as long as its not incrediably noticeable.

• I think it's fine if it isn't noticeable. I have a problem with women who are like G's and are wearing see through tank tops w/o a bra. That's gross. I wish I could walk around more then my house bra-less!

• so,you finally figured you should go anon with this question? lol

just wear what you want to,not wearing a bra is taboo but people need to get used to it.

• I think its fine to let them loose when your at home but for the sake of public decency you really should wear a bra when your out. Perky or not people can tell your not wearing one, they do move when you walk. It's trashy and at your size you have to be careful about things like that because its easy to look trashy and over sexualized. If you were an a cup you could get away with it but a 32d is to much to leave out there.