Ladies, do you get turned on by giving a blowjob?

I mean, does it make you feel hornier ?

Thank you ladies,...I think I got what I wanted to know..100% of the answers were positive. But I wonder, there could be some of you hot females who don't feel that way either...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep! it certainly does make me hornier, I think its like being in control and his hand on my head etc...

• Awww, that's very erotic...:)

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 13

• Oh hell yes its a big turn on

• in the beginning it wasn't a turn on, but now, thinking of it, it turns me on so much. it turns me on to think how much of pleasure the guy is getting and how good I am...

• Oh definitely. I love giving blowjobs to my boyfriend more than I like him doing stuff to me. That's probably why he gets them so much when we're together. Haha. I just love the look on his face and when he shakes and comes in my mouth. I feel like he deserves it for being such a great boyfriend so it turns me on to know he enjoys it. I usually don't think about what I'll be getting in return. Its all about him haha.

• Absolutely! If he's turned on, I'm turned on! :o)

• I absolutely love giving head. Its because I love knowing that they are being pleased. Its not about being in control for me, but I love knowing that he is enjoying it. I wouldn't mind just giving him head and not getting anything in return because its not just about pleasure for me, its knowing that he is happy. I love knowing he is content :)

Plus I know what I'm doing (Not in a slutty way) so it makes it more fun;]

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 1

• dang dude! why don't any of these girls live around me! xD