Ladies, do you get turned on by giving a blowjob?

Ladies, do you get turned on by giving a blowjob? I mean, does it make you feel hornier ?

Thank you ladies,...I think I got what I wanted to know..100% of the answers were positive. But I wonder, there could be some of you hot females who don't feel that way either...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yep! it certainly does make me hornier, I think its like being in control and his hand on my head etc...

• Awww, that's very erotic...:)

What Girls Said 12

• Oh hell yes its a big turn on

• Absolutely! If he's turned on, I'm turned on! :o)

• Oh definitely. I love giving blowjobs to my boyfriend more than I like him doing stuff to me. That's probably why he gets them so much when we're together. Haha. I just love the look on his face and when he shakes and comes in my mouth. I feel like he deserves it for being such a great boyfriend so it turns me on to know he enjoys it. I usually don't think about what I'll be getting in return. Its all about him haha.

• God.....where can I meet a girl like this?

• I love to give head... Its the best thing in thw world... I love it

• I absolutely love giving head. Its because I love knowing that they are being pleased. Its not about being in control for me, but I love knowing that he is enjoying it. I wouldn't mind just giving him head and not getting anything in return because its not just about pleasure for me, its knowing that he is happy. I love knowing he is content :) Plus I know what I'm doing (Not in a slutty way) so it makes it more fun;]

• Id marry this girl haha

• Lets do it :) hahajust playing ;]

• nu-uh unless its my turn coming up next :p

• I absolutely love it give blowjobs. Everything about it is just perfect. The way the male body looks from that angle gave me a whole new appreciation.

• in the beginning it wasn't a turn on, but now, thinking of it, it turns me on so much. it turns me on to think how much of pleasure the guy is getting and how good I am...

• it does for me...i don't know why though

• Thats interesting...perhaps it gives the feeling of being in control...like a mistress..

• In a way yeah =]

• 4d

It certainly does. I will actually have an orgasm while he's exploding into my throat. It's just the thought of what I'm doing to him, how I'm making him moan, him grabbing my hair and pushing my head down further, deeper... It's very satisfying for me to give him head. Lol

• no I'm grossed out by it. totally grossed out I dont' know why.

• Definitely not. I want to be a virgin when I get married.and to be totally honest, giving one just seems gross... putting something like that in my mouth? no thank you! :)

What Guys Said 1