Ladies, do you get turned on by giving a blowjob?

Ladies, do you get turned on by giving a blowjob? I mean, does it make you feel hornier ?

Thank you ladies,...I think I got what I wanted to know..100% of the answers were positive. But I wonder, there could be some of you hot females who don't feel that way either...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

Yep! it certainly does make me hornier, I think its like being in control and his hand on my head etc...

• Awww, that's very erotic...:)

• I love to give head... Its the best thing in thw world... I love it

• I absolutely love it give blowjobs. Everything about it is just perfect. The way the male body looks from that angle gave me a whole new appreciation.

• in the beginning it wasn't a turn on, but now, thinking of it, it turns me on so much. it turns me on to think how much of pleasure the guy is getting and how good I am...

• Definitely not. I want to be a virgin when I get married.

and to be totally honest, giving one just seems gross... putting something like that in my mouth? no thank you! :)

• no I'm grossed out by it. totally grossed out I dont' know why.

• Oh hell yes its a big turn on

• Absolutely! If he's turned on, I'm turned on! :o)

• I absolutely love giving head. Its because I love knowing that they are being pleased. Its not about being in control for me, but I love knowing that he is enjoying it. I wouldn't mind just giving him head and not getting anything in return because its not just about pleasure for me, its knowing that he is happy. I love knowing he is content :)

Plus I know what I'm doing (Not in a slutty way) so it makes it more fun;]

• Lets do it :) haha

just playing ;]

• Id marry this girl haha

• Oh definitely. I love giving blowjobs to my boyfriend more than I like him doing stuff to me. That's probably why he gets them so much when we're together. Haha. I just love the look on his face and when he shakes and comes in my mouth. I feel like he deserves it for being such a great boyfriend so it turns me on to know he enjoys it. I usually don't think about what I'll be getting in return. Its all about him haha.

• God.....where can I meet a girl like this?

• nu-uh

unless its my turn coming up next :p

• it does for me...i don't know why though

• In a way yeah =]

• Thats interesting...perhaps it gives the feeling of being in control...like a mistress..

• dang dude! why don't any of these girls live around me! xD