Why do some women enjoy being treated like a whore in the bedroom by their partners?

Many women enjoy being called names during sex like slut or whore and they enjoy being "used" and abused sexually by their man. I understand that the dominance factor is a turn on, but I wonder how this kind of sex play can effect a committed relationship.

Is this kind of sex the norm within a marriage? Does it effect the dynamics of the relationship outside the bedroom?

• Vote A It does effect the relationship outside the bedroom
  • Vote B It has no effect on the relationship outside the bedroom
  • Vote C Other

Most Helpful Guy

• It only effects the dynamics outside the bedroom in the sense that having a satisfactory sex life always strengthens any relationship. Sex actually tends to serve the function of being the nightly "yin" to everyone's daily "yang." That is, if someone is very dominant at his or her job or whatever social groups he may be in, when it comes to sex that person is more likely to want to be dominated.

Is it normal? Well, it is normal for girls to like "dirty talk", and there is no standard for what is or isn't dirty, so yes - I would say it is normal.