How do you feel about going nude at home around family?

I recently got caught by my Dad laying out by the pool completely nude. He was actually cool about it. Now I spend most of my time naked around the... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend's ex husband's family are nudists. They take vacations to nudist camps to hang out with people who feel the same way. Though they are all grown, this was something that they have done since childhood.

They're not perverts or crazy - his father is a retired Marine and his mother is a retired school teacher. If you and your family are comfortable with nudity, it shouldn't be equated with deviance. It a personal thing.

My family was completely opposite, though my mother didn't have a problem getting caught naked, us girls had to be fully clothed at all times, especially around my father. He was Catholic, which I believe had a lot to do with his modesty. As a child, I didn't even walk around in my underwear.

The result of my upbringing is this: I don't have a problem being naked, modesty doesn't exist in my immediate family, as long as my extended family wasn't present.