Bumps on areola?
My areola are completely smooth. I don't have a single bump. I used to think all Girls were like this but recently has come to my attention hat I am in a small minority. Is it rare for a girl to have smooth areola with no bumps(obviously excluding the actual nipple,my nipple does stick out)? And how big of a turn off are smooth nipples and can I fix them? Would most guys prefer bumpy nipples over smooth ones? What should I do
What's Your Opinion?
Most Helpful Opinion
Something I never knew was that guys cared about bumps on our areola's. As a young teen and up till my very early twenties I had small areola that were smooth with small but protruding nipples. After having my daughter and during the pregnancy big changes occurred with included larger and darker areola's, now has bumps and oh gosh did the nipples grow.
I guess I have just never heard of a guy commenting on my bumpy or smooth areola's before.
What Guys Said 6
Honestly, this matters a LOT less than how your boobs look generally. So here's what's going to matter more:
1) What's your bra size (both band and cup)?
2) What's your height, weight, waist and hip measurement? (basically how do your boobs fit in with the rest of your body?)
3) How firm are your boobs? If braless can you hold a pencil under them or would it fall to the ground?
4) How are your boobs positioned on your chest?
5) How are your nipples positioned on your boobs?
6) How symmetrical is everying?
All of those matter MUCH more than your Montgomery glands.