How do I give an amazing BJ?

Help me out here. I have never done it before but have the idea. I have a couple of questions:

1) Give me in details what works for you

2) How hard do I stroke?

2) How do I avoid the teeth

3) How do I know when he is coming?

4) What should I avoid?

5) Should I keep quite while doing it? Moan or say something?

6) How should I tell him I don't want to swallow or cum in my face without hurting his feelings?

Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 11

• you avoid the teeth by wraping your lips around your teeth, like when your eatting a popsicle and your teeth are sensitive to the cold...he generally will let you know when he is getting close if he doesn't then you can get an idea by his body language...he usually will tense up and breathing gets heavier...when he is coming, just before it shoots out you can feel it tnse up and somewhat pulse in your mouth. Keep in mind that anything like teeth or nails will hurt, avoid that, when you stroke him make sure you get him wet so you can slide without friction. It always helps to say a few things here and there to help them get closer to coming, whether its true or not I find make suttle comments about how good he tastes how big he is etc will always benefit. Don't moan constantly but frequently here and there is good, makes them think you enjoy sucking on them and that again is a turn on for them. For your last question, I personally don't like it either but once and awhile its a nice treat to do it for them, if you don't want to swallow or have it in your face I wouldn't tell him that cause its going to turn him off, just do the BJ and when he is about to come either let him in your mouth and slowly let it out of your mouth when ur still sucking him or you can pull it out of your mouth and finish with your hands, I find 1st option better cause its sexier and turns them on more, slightly less mess, and when you pull out and finish wiht a hand job sometimes it can kill it for em, it also can shoot far distances and you don't want to get yourself in the face nor him. lol...hope this helps some...good luck!

• Thanks for the input. By now I have gotten quite better with the technique and all but I still have trouble sensing before he comes... and how fast should I stroke at that point. Thanks.

• 1) to make him want it more than anything, make him super hard. you can do this my kissing his neck, grinding on his crotch, running your nails down this back when you're making out etc.

now for the blowjob, for my guy, he said he loves it when I suck hard on the head, while at the same time I'm jerking him with my hand up and down

2) every guy is different, but most like a firm grip (his penis can handle it, don't worry)

3) you just kinda pull your lips over your teeth

4) his penis will kinda jerk suddenly or twitch and stiffen, then you'll just taste a bunch of warm salty/sweet stuff - this would be come lol

5) TEETH! never ever use teeth

6) moan for sure. guys totally get off knowing that you're enjoying yourself. moaning will show that you're loving that you're pleasuring him. and also, the vibrations feel good on his penis

the most important tip you can get for giving a blowjob is to be enthusiastic

what works with my guy is looking up at him seductively while I flick my tongue around his head / on the underside as if it were an icecream cone that is soo delicious ;)

he just wants you to love his penis as much as he loves it

7) just say ' let me know when you're about to come ' this way you'll get a warning and then you can be ready with a tissue or whatever to spit it out.

also, his feelings WILL NOT be hurt. he's just happy your down there in the first place and doesn't care too much about what you do after he cums. just don't take your mouth off when he's going to come - did this once - it went everywhere . stomach and in my HAIR . like no, I HATE being jizzed on. much rather it be in my mouth where I can swallow or spit it out, depending on my mood :p

• Thanks! that sounded awesome girl.... thou I kinda have mastered it now... hahaha... not an expert of course but good and its always good to read others techniques too,,, I am definitely will put in practice some of your points!!!

• I was really nervous before giving my first blowjob too but I have plenty experience now and hope I can give you a decent answer :)

First of all be really confident, don't hesitate, use both your mouth and your hands. Don't stroke too hard so it hurts him but put a good amount of pressure on him. You won't grind your teeth on him... it never happens.

You will know when he is coming because he will become very hard and contract.

Avoid biting or pulling his foreskin down too much

You can moan or tell him how much you like what your doing if you feel comfortable

Swallowing isn't that bad... its over really quickly aswel but if you don't want it too hapen then just be honest and after the mind blowing blowjob you have given I'm sure he will be fine ;) lol

xxx

• Thanks.... well I did it ... and to be honest I was really nervous to a point where I was hesitant to do it... but he kinda pull me to the room and still I was kinda trying to tell him that he should get me going .... I looked like a fool the first time but I did anyways and he came .... I don't think I did a bad job the first time, I thought it was going to be worse.... but it was good. I am still not confident enough but at least I make him come but I want him to crave for it and beg me lol

• 1. Usually I suck my boyfriend's head like its a straw and I let my tongue go all around it while I massage his balls

2. However hard or soft he prefers it

2 (again. ) suck your lips in

3. If he won't tell you, his reaction will give it away

4. AVOID TEETH

5. Guys don't really like when you talk to them, unless you're talking dirty

6. If he's horny enough, he might not care so much about whether you swallow or want it in your face. If he doesn't like it, that's his problem

• One trick - without taking it all in your mouth, just rub your tongue up and down the underside. You should actually detect a sort of softer spot which tends to be very sensitive. Some guys will come so quickly when you hit it right! And it is easier to keep your teeth out of the way, since he is not entirely in your mouth. (also great for guys with very large penises). Alternate between having him in your mouth entirely, then with the tongue flicking the soft spot. Also use both hands. And some guys seem to like having their stomach caressed as well. I think the stroking question comes down to a matter of individual preference - just ask him - 'is that too hard, too soft? '

When he starts to come, you'll feel a little jerk first and should have time to respond. I don't think most guys will assume the partner will swallow and they might warn you off. They are more likely to expect you to NOT swallow by default (but if you are worried, ask for a little warming beforehand). Also, most guys will not come on your face - also considered rude unless specially requested.

• Thanks for your input! Another question, he does not like hands while I am doing it, why? How long until he comes? I know it should vary but what is the standard time? Why he did not moan?

• Selected as most helpful

1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.

2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.

3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.

4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.

5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.

6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.

7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.

8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.

9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone .

If you REALLY want to learn how to give a blow job then you have to read Jack's Blowjob Lessons ----> link

10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.

Good luck

• Keep in mind that these are all coming from a Gay Guy

1) Its all mind games. The guy needs to feel like he is the one getting pleased (even though you need to be having fun yourself) One of the biggest things that go for me is the combination of hand and mouth. Mouth: The use of your tongue is critical. Swirl it around his head, lick up and down the side of his penis. You want him to be begging for it by the time you actually take him into your mouth. Hand: use it as much as your mouth. Guys get bored pretty quick so switch it up!

2) Guys are NOT fragile. When most guys masturbate they are gripping quite hard, so you shouldn't be too worried about gripping too hard.

2) The easiest way is when you go down on him, let you lips be pushed up under your teeth, and then apply enough pressure with your teeth that you keep your lips pinned to his penis

3) This varies from guy to guy. My Boyfriend's breathing starts to get a lot heavier and his muscles start to tense and relax. Your best bet is to ask him to tell you when he is about to come until you get to know him.

4) You should avoid doing anything that he isn't comfortable with. Most people say avoid teeth, but if used sparingly they can provide a LOT of stimulation. My boyfriend likes when I lightly drag my teeth up along his shaft as I am coming back up.

5) Once again this really depends on the guy. I tend to stay quiet while he tends to be a little more vocal. I would just ask him. Remember communication is key in your sex life.

6) You won't hurt his feelings, trust me. Very few women (I read 25% somewhere) enjoy swallowing cum. Just ask him to tell you when he is about to come, if he asks you why you didn't swallow it, just be honest. Most guys don't mind.

• Hey, I'll give you a few tips.

9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone.

You can learn a lot more at ---> link

have fun

• Awesome points.... will put into practice some of your points!!!

• Stroke harder than you would normally. Most girls are too soft, but try looking for feedback. You'll see him more excited and his balls getting a bit upward, of course, he call also just tell you. But you'll figure it out easily after some time. No, don't keep quiet - talk dirty to him and moan. I think you can learn a lot more from this guide called jacks blowjob lessons --> link

• Step number 1 before your number 1.listen to your man's body language. I've heard women get mad at guys before they complain about a girl's oral technique.figuring a guy should just be glad she is down there. But if a man was performing oral on a woman.she would expect a performance worth the academy award. So allow feedback from your man. You will be glad you did.

The rest of these details I'll leave to a woman to explain.and I look forward to reading the answers.hehe.

• Watch some porn that has lots of blow jobs in it to pick up some techniques, tricks and sounds. As far as not hurting his feelings, just make lots moaning noises when he cums and he won't care where you aim it.

• You should just stop having premature sex with guys or else you will be seen as a sex object, and that will just destroy your personality.

• Hey, I like you ;)

• Don't be afraid to be quite rough. A guy's cock isn't fragile, its pretty tough. When you first start, pay a lot of attention to the head with your tongue and lips. Massage and squeeze his balls with your fingers. Use eye contact-watch your guy's face, act as if he's the most important guy in the world. Once you've got a rhythm going, settle down to a steady pumping action, mouthing his foreskin as far back down his cock as you can in a firm, tight action. Pause occasionally, and go back to teasing the head again. Don't let it all get too wet and lube'd up. If there's no friction on his cockhead it will take him ages to cum-you'll get tired and he'll get fed up.

• I like to circle the head of my husband penis, and then use my tongue and lips going up and down the shaft. And I love it when he cums in my mouth. The first time I let him do it he was so surprised. He told me he was ready, and I kept on sucking. I don't mind it at all. I feel it it something special I can do for him, that makes him very happy.

• Lots of hands as well as mouth works for me. Licking up and down the shaft, and plenty of eye contact. I like teeth myself, but not too much! You will most certainly know when he's coming. I actually like to finish by hand, so that's an option to keep it out of your mouth. Tell him right up front that you'll do this, but no swallowing or facial shots. Maybe tell him you want him to cum on your belly or something instead.

• I can mostly answer 1, 2, 4, 5. As for 1, I prefer if the girl was to tease while doing it. It's a real turn on. 2, don't go to hard or not soft, to hard just kinda, well you know. And if it's to soft, no point! 4, you should be avoiding teeth, unless he likes it. So you might have to try that one out. 5, I would prefer a girl that moans. Once again, the moaning is a turn on.