• Ask
  • myTake

Olfactophilia: your thoughts on this fetish?

I have olfactophilia. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's sexual arousal from smells, especially bodily odors. However, I think I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I do not have such a fetish. Your olfactory nerves pass through your limbic system of your brain ( link ) which is termed your "emotional brain" because it invokes emotion...so I can see how some people can get turned on by certain smells (which I guess is how pheromones work anyways)

• Correction: evokes ....not invokes

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

• I have this. I remember the first guy I had a crush on having pungent armpit oder. I loved it! I would walk past him or sit near him just to smell him. It turned me on! :)Oh and when I was little I use to sit with my legs crossed and put my head down to smell my farts. Kind of weird but yeah. I love this one book Blood and Chocolate. There's a scene in it where this she werewolf is going to have sex with her meat-boy. She see that he has just taking a bath but she going to make him sweat so she can smell his sent.

• i don't have this. I've never even heard of it, but to be honest, it makes sense because of the brain processes behind it.

• i think it has to do with emotion...although when I see a hot sweaty guy in the gym...im turned on even though sweat is nasty and can stink, but its still attractive to me...im not sure if that counts...

What Guys Said 3

• I could say i have this too. But I don't like the smell of my girlfriend's farts, and i don't like smelling the bathroom after she uses it. But i do like the smell of her after she's been sweating all day. It drives me pretty insane to go down on her after we come home from dancing at some club or concert and she's all sweaty and gross down below. I also like the smell of her feet after she takes her boots off but I'm hesitant to kiss or lick them unless I'm CERTAIN they have only been in her boots and not on the floor. I also like going down on her in the morning before she jumps in the shower. She's grown pretty accustomed to my weird fetish.

• I have this to a smaller degree. When I was 12 I was wrestling with a girl and she ended up sitting on my face, she had no panties on, so my nose was right in her butt. It really turned me on. She also had at the age of 13 a full red bush. To this day, I am fasitinated with the natural odors of a woman AND i love a full bush. I dont like the smell of pure feces or farts, but when she is semi clean back there, I can easliy use my nose to get turned on.

What They Said On Facebook