Unplanned, ravenous, uninhibited sex with very new partner

Have you ever had wild, unplanned, lustful sex with a person you just recently met? If so did you use protection, just chance it because you thought... Show More

• Vote A Have had unplanned mad sex with new person & did ask about std's
  • Vote B Have had unplanned mad sex with new person, but used protecton
  • Vote C Have had unplanned mad sex with new person & have just chanced it
  • Vote D Never had but hypothetically if it ever happened I'd chance it (no protection)
  • Vote E Never happened but hypothetically I would either ask if they were clean or use a condom

Most Helpful Girl

• Once there was this guy who is kind of my FWB, he lives in a different city and whenever I go there I meet him, which is like once in a year. Once we were in his room and his door was locked and we were talking about sex and I don't know if I asked or he to play a game and both of us were just urging each other to tell what they wanted to play and finally he said he wanted me to sit on me and I was uncomfortable but he begged me and it was pouring outside so I was stuck there and then the light went out and I was like Ok, and then it led to me removing my shirt and him brushing his face into my bra and him doing oral sex on me, actually I was wearing my jeans and he kind of is BDSM addicted so he wanted to get vaginal fetish I think? But we didn't go any further because we didn't have a condom and anyway he said it's better to be just friends and I agreed. Then I got dressed and we went out. So, basically, I would call it the heat of the moment because both of us were really excited to do it when we got down halfway and usually he's calm and composed but I could feel his erection and that we really wanted it but nevertheless controlled himself. I didn't ask because he was the one doing oral one me, his job really but if we were gonna do it I would definitely be sane enough no matter how horny I would be feeling if he has a fresh condom and if there is any risk because it is really better to have sex with protection, because it feels good even after it whereas unprotected sex will feel just as good and crazy but get you worried. As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure.