Your partner, who you're sleeping next to, wakes you up for sex. How do you feel?

How do you feel in this situation?

• Aroused.
  • Flattered.
  • Flattered and aroused.
  • Annoyed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time, I love it. Other times, particularly if I'm exhausted for some reason or have a long hard day ahead of me, I'd be irritated and I'd prefer not to be woken up. And if I do get woken up for such reasons under those circumstances, he better believe he's doing all the work, hahaha.

• LOL.

• Other times I'm a more active participator, but motherf.ucker, wakin me up when I'm already low on sleep, I'm not doing ANYTHING, hahaha.

What Girls Said 19

• I would probably be up for it. I love spontaneous sex:)

• sleepy.

• I love that this happens..i think I do it more to him..which he loves! The first time I wanted to wake him up and have sex I didn't do it because I didn't because I didn't know if it would upset him but I told him the next day and he was really bummed I didn't wake him up so from there on I wake his ass up! :)

• It would make me horny to know he's horny.

• My ex used to wake up and want sex and I liked that it was fine with me. Morning sex is fun but I also look like major crap in the morning so I hope guys get this. He used to wake me up in the middle of the night too.

More from Girls
14

What Guys Said 6

• Sign me up

• My ex valued 10 hours of sleep more than life itself. I always wanted to wake her up with me performing my usual 15 minutes of oral but never happened.

• 9/10 times, I'd love it.

• Elated. I'd love to be woken up for sex. I'd also like to wake up already receiving oral, at least once.

• That sounds like it would be fun lol

More from Guys
1