How does Indian girls like oral sex?

I would like to know about feeling of Indian girls on oral sex

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 6

• Like every other race :P

• does it matter if she's Indian or not?... confused..

• Her race has nothing to do with it

• I doubt her race has anything to do with how she would like oral sex.

• Yes I agree that culture has nothing to do with liking or disliking oral sex. A culture in itself might not accept different aspects of sex, but not an individual!

• Giving head is obviously an instinct nothing to do with culture. you agree with me Katie

• I read that Eskimos will only have nostril sex, so I'm kinda wavering on this one.

• Selected as most helpful

It's not that Indian women don't do oral but fewer compared to certain geographic locations and still fewer who'd acknowledge it.

It's all on various factors, primary being society and the way we grow up perceiving things. In India it's often percieved that sex is a bad thing and the p**** / v***** are 'dirty' parts of the body etc which often tends to make people stay away from it in addition to which Indian men tend to call a girl who blows or even who smokes a s*** etc.

But if there were open data available where people would accept what they do and what they don't you'll find more women giving bjs than men going down on women in India :)

• it has nothing to do with race but it has a lot to do with the culture of any particular country.

• and I have to add that your question is unclear,because there is two kinds of oral sex ie when you are in the receiving end and when you are in the giving end.

• Alert me if/when a real deal Indian gal responds ...

• dont forget...India is a land of Kamasutra!

• perhaps their culture (like living in India Indians or maybe first generation immigrants) may have more conservative feelings but I think people in general enjoy oral sex if they are open to it.

Don't forget India the country where the great kama sutra originated

• I think India might be the horniest country in the world.