Girls, have you ever had sex while lying on your stomach, and him on top of you?

I'd like to try this with my girlfriend, but had a few questions. 1) is it hard to penetrate at this angle? Should I put a pillow under her hips?... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• like bbgirl said, its really not hard if you start out in the doggy style position first. usually once I'm in that position I just spread my legs wider and wider until I can't anymore and it sorta forces me into lying on my stomach...its hard to explain. because the farther apart my legs get, the closer the rest of my body gets to the floor. then if you just sorta lean down with her and let your weight rest on your arms, it will work perfectly. at least it does for me. and yeah I feel like he is in total control, even more-so than in doggy style. its a little difficult to rub her in this position I think but its been done to me and it was mind-blowing. so if you can maneuver it, go for it!