I want to be someones sex slave or slave?

I just want a man to dominate everything about my life. I want him to control where I go and who I talk to. I want him to get angry, choke me and slap me if I talk back. I want him to tie me up to the bed and f*** me so hard. I want fulfill my rape fantasy. I want him to tell me what to wear. What to cook and clean. All this is so hot to me. I once have a guy do some of this and it was hot. I hate romantic guys and guys who want to make love with me. Like what the f***? Can you just slap the sh*t out of me instead

Why are some people like this? What makes me this way

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend could have written this. She has a lot of responsibility at work (nurse's aid, and going to school to be an RN), so in the rest of her life, she wants to be completely submissive and to not have to make any decisions. She loves being dominated and being told what to do, in detail. She even likes it when I tell her what to wear and how to behave.

I think she's just seeking some balance, plus, we have a high level of trust between us. She knows I'm not going to hurt her or take things too far, so she feels safe exploring how far she can go. But she's submissive by nature, and being with a strong, confident, assertive guy makes her feel protected, safe, and comforted. Plus, as even she admits, all nurses are a little crazy.

The thing is: you have to find a mature, dominant guy who can give you what you want. Most guys your age lack the confidence and experience to be dominant, and many guys regardless of age don't have it in them to be dominant, and nothing you or anyone else does will change that. It's best if you find the guy that is already that way from the beginning.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 18

• It's normal to have these kinds of fantasies. I would love to role play this type of action someday. It's great to do something wild and different from time-to-time because it keeps the sex life interesting. I think most guys should be okay with fulfilling your fantasies. Maybe not strongly religious men, but others should be able to do it. You have this fantasy because you have a big imagination. That's a great feature to have. It makes life more exciting for you and others around you.

• I'm going to guess that you come from a broken home and was constantly stressed as a child. Probably even had a domineering mother who ordered you around a lot, didn't make you feel very important, and often neglected your feelings. How close am I?

• The BDSM lifestyle is quite fun, the vast majority of guys are not into it nearly to the extent that you describe (most have no clue what they're doing past handcuffs and spanking), but there are a few guys like what you want.

• So this is actually a thing huh. Interesting. Now go make me a samich biyatch.

• @redeyemindtricks might be able to help you...

More from Guys
13

What Girls Said 7

• I'm sure there's websites for that. I too want to be dominated but not to that extent.

• What the fuck is wrong with everyone on here

• I totally agree! I don't care about fucking romantic people! I just want to be a slave!

• low self esteem?

• I want the same thing lol

not everyday obviously, but like every once in a while.

• I want it everyday :(

More from Girls
2