I want to be someones sex slave or slave?

I just want a man to dominate everything about my life. I want him to control where I go and who I talk to. I want him to get angry, choke me and slap me if I talk back. I want him to tie me up to the bed and f*** me so hard. I want fulfill my rape fantasy. I want him to tell me what to wear. What to cook and clean. All this is so hot to me. I once have a guy do some of this and it was hot. I hate romantic guys and guys who want to make love with me. Like what the f***? Can you just slap the sh*t out of me instead

Why are some people like this? What makes me this way

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend could have written this. She has a lot of responsibility at work (nurse's aid, and going to school to be an RN), so in the rest of her life, she wants to be completely submissive and to not have to make any decisions. She loves being dominated and being told what to do, in detail. She even likes it when I tell her what to wear and how to behave.

I think she's just seeking some balance, plus, we have a high level of trust between us. She knows I'm not going to hurt her or take things too far, so she feels safe exploring how far she can go. But she's submissive by nature, and being with a strong, confident, assertive guy makes her feel protected, safe, and comforted. Plus, as even she admits, all nurses are a little crazy.

The thing is: you have to find a mature, dominant guy who can give you what you want. Most guys your age lack the confidence and experience to be dominant, and many guys regardless of age don't have it in them to be dominant, and nothing you or anyone else does will change that. It's best if you find the guy that is already that way from the beginning.