• Ask
  • myTake

What makes a good blowjob and what makes a bad blowjob?

what makes a bad or boring blowjob? what makes a blowjob good? If a guy bust in your mouth after you have been sucking his d*** for a very short time , does this sound like a good blowjob? could he burst in your mouth if the blowjob was bad? also what are great handjob tips?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 6

• A ton of videos are available for research if there's little hands-on time to do this in person.Quick come can be from an A+ BJ but also from being overly visually aroused and lack of recent orgasms.Stress attention to sensitive areas instead of repetitive jack hammering, consider it to be a favorite dessert to be savored slowly & played with to get the favorable responses

• what do you mean by overly visually aroused?

• What he sees when you are giving him onePhoto examples of what he might see overly stimulating can be researched on google as pov bj

• Teeth and acting like its work = bad bj. Tongue and lips and excitement = good bj

• if he comes in your mouth, it's a good blow job. if he doesn't come, it's a bad BJ

• A guy can blow at any time with or without a blow job if you are naked and he is inexperienced. Teeth contact with shaft, no rhythm = bad blow job.Tongue contact with head, rhythm = good blow job.Don't lick the pee hole too much or he may squirm out of your mouth.You can start out licking the shaft and balls, but after you settle on the head, stick with the head until he cums unless you want to start over or switch to another position.It isn't important to blow your mouth up like a puffer fish like some girls think it is. Wrap your lips and tongue around the head. Roll the head around in circles with your tongue. You can simulate some thrusting for fun, but the nerve ending on the ridge of the glans (head) are where most of the pleasure comes from.

• is the pee hole licking/sticking tongue in bad? or do guys like it?

• Show Older
    • I seeyou would let the girl know right? I kinda do this lol

• I might, but I'd be so thankful to get a BJ I don't know if I would complain much. Most girls mess up BJ's when they think they know what they are doing and do it hard that way. Don't do anything too hard or too fast or too rough unless it is hot and wet and soft. I thought this one girl was going to try to take a bite one time. That wasn't fun and my d*ck was sore for days. She got carried away with trying to get the whole thing in her mouth which in my case is hard to do.

• I think every guy is a little different. These are my preferences:Do's-Start with some teasing, things like light touching or licking-Occasionally lick, suck, and fondle my scrotum and testicles gently-Occasionally swirl your tongue around my penis head while it's inside your mouth-Semi-frequently look up into my eyes with a look of longing while you suck my penis-Occasionally take my penis as deep as you can without gagging-Learn the right speed, rythmn, and pressure to bring me close to orgasm, and then slow up just enough to hold off the orgasm. This is called plateauing, when done properly, it makes the orgasm a lot better. Practice makes perfect here, it takes a good bit of practice for guys to figure out how to do this while masturbating, and we have the benefit of being able to tell how close we are to orgasm by feeling, but girls have to look for external signs of an eminent orgasm to know when to slow up, communication with the guy can make this easier, if he tells you when to slow up.-After you've held me close to orgasm for awhile, speed back up until I finally orgasm.-Allowing a guy to come in your mouth can make the orgasm better. If you don't like the taste of cum, stop sucking right before he orgasms and use a quick handjob to finish him. Regardless of which method you do, keep sucking or stroking the penis throughout orgasm, the orgasm not as good if stimulation stops during the orgasm.Don'ts-Make sure your teeth don't touch my penis, that can be very uncomfortable, even painful-Looking like you don't enjoy itAs for handjobs, much of it is the same.

• For me a good Blow Job is when he fills my mouth with his come - Gulp -

What Girls Said 1