What makes a good blowjob and what makes a bad blowjob?

what makes a bad or boring blowjob?

what makes a blowjob good? If a guy bust in your mouth after you have been sucking his d*** for a very short time , does this sound like a good blowjob? could he burst in your mouth if the blowjob was bad?

also what are great handjob tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• A good bj will end with your mouth full of his spunk!

What Guys Said 7

• A ton of videos are available for research if there's little hands-on time to do this in person.

Quick come can be from an A+ BJ but also from being overly visually aroused and lack of recent orgasms.

Stress attention to sensitive areas instead of repetitive jack hammering, consider it to be a favorite dessert to be savored slowly & played with to get the favorable responses

• what do you mean by overly visually aroused?

• What he sees when you are giving him one

Photo examples of what he might see overly stimulating can be researched on google as

pov bj

• A guy can blow at any time with or without a blow job if you are naked and he is inexperienced. Teeth contact with shaft, no rhythm = bad blow job.

Tongue contact with head, rhythm = good blow job.

Don't lick the pee hole too much or he may squirm out of your mouth.

You can start out licking the shaft and balls, but after you settle on the head, stick with the head until he cums unless you want to start over or switch to another position.

It isn't important to blow your mouth up like a puffer fish like some girls think it is. Wrap your lips and tongue around the head. Roll the head around in circles with your tongue. You can simulate some thrusting for fun, but the nerve ending on the ridge of the glans (head) are where most of the pleasure comes from.

• is the pee hole licking/sticking tongue in bad? or do guys like it?

• I see

you would let the girl know right? I kinda do this lol

• I might, but I'd be so thankful to get a BJ I don't know if I would complain much. Most girls mess up BJ's when they think they know what they are doing and do it hard that way. Don't do anything too hard or too fast or too rough unless it is hot and wet and soft. I thought this one girl was going to try to take a bite one time. That wasn't fun and my d*ck was sore for days. She got carried away with trying to get the whole thing in her mouth which in my case is hard to do.

• Teeth and acting like its work = bad bj. Tongue and lips and excitement = good bj

• Keep the teeth out of it, and your tongue out of the pee hole.

Don't be too rough, or too light.

• if he comes in your mouth, it's a good blow job. if he doesn't come, it's a bad BJ

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like you did it right (or he needed to release). I found all the best BJ tips in Jack's Blowjob Lessons (you can find it online). Seriously, go read it now!