• Ask
  • myTake

Dry humping ok? Should I keep doing it?

ok so me and my boyfriend was making out on the couch and we were dry humping each other A LOT! and of course my legs were around him and he wrapped his arms around my back kinda low and he would push me in to him really hard. and was touching everywhere! and I LOVED it so much! but I felt gilt after cause I wanted to wait for that stuff till I'm married. But I love doing it so much. I don't want to stop but I do want to stop.what should I do?

nmbjkg

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• In my book, anything sexual is fine as long as you're mentally and emotionally mature enough to handle the consequences of your actions. Dry humping is fine, just make sure you either keep your clothes on, or use a condom if you plan on getting naked, just in case he comes or it slips inside you.

• K thanks a lot. my friend is really worried I might end up having sex with him but I won't let that happen. I told my friend that I would stop doing it but I think I'm gonna keep doing it and not let my friend know. is that bad?

• Do whatever you want. As long as you're being safe and responsible, then how is it any of her business? If you do wind up having sex with him, just make sure to use a condom (and lube so it's less painful and the condom doesn't break).

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• dry humping is ok. it has less risks than intercourse. so sure I think you should enjoy yourself.

• Thanks :)

• to be honest, I think the "waiting for marriage" thing is kind of dumb. The reason people started that is because they wanted pure, untouched women back in the old days, translations; they wanted inexperienced, vulnerable women who were still tight down there. If it something you strongly believe, well then its better to at least have fun than be totally deprived till you get hitched.