Dry humping ok? Should I keep doing it?

ok so me and my boyfriend was making out on the couch and we were dry humping each other A LOT! and of course my legs were around him and he wrapped... Show More

nmbjkg

Most Helpful Girl

• In my book, anything sexual is fine as long as you're mentally and emotionally mature enough to handle the consequences of your actions. Dry humping is fine, just make sure you either keep your clothes on, or use a condom if you plan on getting naked, just in case he comes or it slips inside you.

Asker upvoted
    • K thanks a lot. my friend is really worried I might end up having sex with him but I won't let that happen. I told my friend that I would stop doing it but I think I'm gonna keep doing it and not let my friend know. is that bad?

• Do whatever you want. As long as you're being safe and responsible, then how is it any of her business? If you do wind up having sex with him, just make sure to use a condom (and lube so it's less painful and the condom doesn't break).