How do most women finish off blowjobs?

LADIES: please vote on how you USUALLY finish-off a blow job! (keyword here is "usually" -- as in: the majority of times).

This question has a poll!

• I usually or most of the time swallow. Vote A
  • I usually let him cum in my mouth, and then spit it out. Vote B
  • I usually let him cum on my face, chest or neck area. Vote C
  • I usually make him cum away from me, like on the bed, in a towel I keep ready to deploy, or somewhere toward the ceiling, etc... Vote D
  • I usually only perform blowjobs as fore-play before intercourse, so I don't usually "finish" blow-jobs. Vote E

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I usually give him head, but have to finish him off with my hand. but then I lick it off of him. I noticed this wasn't an option.

• ...well alrighty then...my mistake...!

What Girls Said 5

• Swallow! Though C and E have happened too.

• Swallowing is definitely easier at certain times (in the car, theater etc. ), but in bed sometimes See is kinda fun.

• Sometimes "C" is kinda fun.

• Depends on my mood.

• LOL

• I'll be honest. I swallow just because it's faster, easier, and less mess.

What Guys Said 2

• To say how most of them finish it, is hard to say. I like when a girl swallows, and most of the girls I've been with were fine with doing that.

• I can't believe you asked this question. Its really not this technical; you don't have to think that hard about it!

• I was just curious -- plus I think a lot of peeps from both sides wonder about what the trend is these days (if any). Especially the ones who love giving / getting it)!