How do most women finish off blowjobs?

LADIES: please vote on how you USUALLY finish-off a blow job! (keyword here is "usually" -- as in: the majority of times).

This question has a poll!

• Vote A I usually or most of the time swallow.
  • Vote B I usually let him cum in my mouth, and then spit it out.
  • Vote C I usually let him cum on my face, chest or neck area.
  • Vote D I usually make him cum away from me, like on the bed, in a towel I keep ready to deploy, or somewhere toward the ceiling, etc...
  • Vote E I usually only perform blowjobs as fore-play before intercourse, so I don't usually "finish" blow-jobs.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I usually give him head, but have to finish him off with my hand. but then I lick it off of him. I noticed this wasn't an option.

• ...well alrighty then...my mistake...!

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 2

• To say how most of them finish it, is hard to say. I like when a girl swallows, and most of the girls I've been with were fine with doing that.

• I can't believe you asked this question. Its really not this technical; you don't have to think that hard about it!

• I was just curious -- plus I think a lot of peeps from both sides wonder about what the trend is these days (if any). Especially the ones who love giving / getting it)!