Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Girls, would you lick another girl's vagina if you were 100% sure no one would know that?

so of course this question is only for girls who have never done that.

• WTF I'm 100 % straight!
  • Yes
  • Results
not "kone" I mean "none"

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a childhood friend with whom I was sharing almost everything. We had played with each others body parts to some level - but not done anything like sucking nipples or P*. We might have given a head if the mood and circumstances might have lead to it. After our marriage we have talk several times about sex and how we feel, but never talk about showing his P* in photograph or behind the curtain. I have never talk such things with any other girl friend and have kept my sex life private. , but at the same time I wouldn't be ashamed of it or anything.

What Girls Said 17

• No...not at all. I like penis, not vagina. Other vagina's are gross in my opinion. I'm 110% straight.

• no point to downvote her, I think the same for other penises, mine is perfect in my opnion but not other guy's so it's okay straight people to think that.

• Lol I agree. Some people just can't handle differing viewpoints:)

• No way.

• No way, what's with guys wanting lesbians...we don't make you guys kiss other men. Would you suck a d*** if no one would know? lol

• if I was in a relationship with her.

• I think you mean *no one. Not none

• Yes but only if my boyfriend got to watch because that would be 50% of my motivation for doing it.

• Not unless I was totally smashed and she was beyonce lol.

• Why hide it, I am Bi so it is nothing to hide.

• Why would it matter if anyone knew, if I wanted to I would, but I am married and won't cheat with a man or a women.

• I've always wanted to know what a vagina tasted like, so why not. Plus the idea of eating a girl out and pleasing her seems amazing.

• My reasons for not licking vaginas have nothing to do with whether or not people know about it.

• then I guess you are 100 % straight

• I wouldn't care if "none would know". I consider myself straight, but I'm open enough that if I find a girl that I click with then I'll be with her.

• I am 100% straight and the female form - everything about the female form - sickens me. So that's a big no.

• I've been bi-curious for a while! I have dreams about what it would be like to have a sexual relationship with a girl! Of course I'd play the guys role. I'd eat her out and finger her but I wouldn't want it in return! I just want to know what its like!

• I might give a girl head if she's hot and I'm in the mood and circumstances to do it. I haven't tested that though, maybe I wouldn't. My mind's just not totally repulsed by it. It doesn't have much to do with whether or not I'm 100% certain no one will find out though. I do like to keep my sex life private, but at the same time I wouldn't be ashamed of it or anything.

• Probably. Only if she licks mine, too.

I've always been a little curious.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm pretty sure most would. I mean girls are hot as f***.

• No thanks. I am in love with the vagina my wife has. I can't even dream of myself licking, sucking, kissing, or inserting anything into another girl's vagina. I stick to the woman I love, and nothing can make me do something I am not comfortable doing.

• There are very few straight girls out there in general, most are bisexual

• Got enough material to fap to yet, bub?

• There are very few straight girls left

• girls are more likely to be open to doing things with girls, than men are with men...no idea why, that's just how it is

• Men aren't see as purely relational human beings like women are. Women are purely on this Earth to please men sexually and give birth, haven't you caught on to this yet? Women are just sex toys to men, nothing more. If we aren't loose as a goose we are prudes, if we are too loose we are sluts. Neither one has anything to do with the woman's self defined sexuality it's all about what men perceive her to be.