Girls, would you lick another girl's vagina if you were 100% sure no one would know that?

so of course this question is only for girls who have never done that.

• WTF I'm 100 % straight!
    32% (11)14% (3)25% (14)Vote
  • Yes
    59% (20)18% (4)43% (24)Vote
  • Results
    9% (3)68% (15)32% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
not "kone" I mean "none"

0|0
17|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a childhood friend with whom I was sharing almost everything. We had played with each others body parts to some level - but not done anything like sucking nipples or P*. We might have given a head if the mood and circumstances might have lead to it. After our marriage we have talk several times about sex and how we feel, but never talk about showing his P* in photograph or behind the curtain. I have never talk such things with any other girl friend and have kept my sex life private. , but at the same time I wouldn't be ashamed of it or anything.

0|1

What Girls Said 17

• No...not at all. I like penis, not vagina. Other vagina's are gross in my opinion. I'm 110% straight.

1|4
    • no point to downvote her, I think the same for other penises, mine is perfect in my opnion but not other guy's so it's okay straight people to think that.

• Lol I agree. Some people just can't handle differing viewpoints:)

• No way.

0|1
  • No way, what's with guys wanting lesbians...we don't make you guys kiss other men. Would you suck a d*** if no one would know? lol

2|2
  • if I was in a relationship with her.

1|1
  • I think you mean *no one. Not none

1|0
More from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• I'm pretty sure most would. I mean girls are hot as f***.

0|0
  • No thanks. I am in love with the vagina my wife has. I can't even dream of myself licking, sucking, kissing, or inserting anything into another girl's vagina. I stick to the woman I love, and nothing can make me do something I am not comfortable doing.

0|0
  • There are very few straight girls out there in general, most are bisexual

0|1
  • Got enough material to fap to yet, bub?

0|0
  • There are very few straight girls left

0|1
More from Guys