• Ask
  • myTake

I can squeeze my vagina muscle...is that normal?

This guy told me that I was incredibly tight while we were having sex I was joking with him saying that I could make it even tighter and then flexed... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• mr oracle said:"Yes, every girl CAN do that, but most girls don't, and don't make the effort to learn how to actively use those muscles during sex.Guys can do the same thing, except for the guy, it just wiggles the penis a bit. It's far more impressive for a girl to clamp down on a guy!"____________That's all true; in fact in the middle east men used to pay much higher dowrys to marry a girl who could tighten up considerably this way.The way a girl learns to kegel is by flexing and holding the contractions that stops the flow of pee. She can also attempt to push and try to pee to flex it the other way. Lots of repetitions, the tightest contractions you can do, and holding for a long time strenghten it in all different ways. (It's the same for guys). You can do it on a bus, while driving, in class... right now ;)You can clamp around a dildo when you masturbate too.By far the best is when a girl learns to do it to milk the come out of your d*** when you are ejaculating."Guys can do the same thing, except for the guy, it just wiggles the penis a bit. It's far more impressive for a girl to clamp down on a guy!"^this is actually not true. A guy can use it to stop himself from cumming if his contractions are strong enough. It's called the "lock position" in Tantric sex practices, and you can do it to have multiple orgasms and last as long as you want. A guy can orgasm without cumming and then keep going, orgasm again, not cum... The idea is for both partners to have multiple orgasms as long as they want. The best positon for it is with him sitting, legs crossed lotus-like, and her riding with her legs wrapped around him. The contraction keep him from ejaculating at all. Maybe a little come dribbles out the end, it's hard to hold it all...By far more fun than just wiggling the penis haha. I learned this and I can make mine jump around like it was trying to get away, literally bounce up and down. Girls laugh hard at that, especially if it is in front of their face. That contraction also makes you touch different spots inside her if you want, and your d*** will get really hard, she can feel it pulsate in her p****... And stopping yourself from shooting is pretty fun for a while. Eventually you shoot a huge load. Good times.

What Guys Said 7

• All women have vaginal muscles they can use to squeeze and tighten their vagina. It's part of what women do to have a better orgasm. Totally normal.

• Yes, every girl CAN do that, but most girls don't, and don't make the effort to learn how to actively use those muscles during sex.Guys can do the same thing, except for the guy, it just wiggles the penis a bit. It's far more impressive for a girl to clamp down on a guy!

• Oh yes it sure is normal - some more some less but normal

• It's normal. You can train your muscles to be even better.

• yea its normal.. have you ever heard "kegel"?

• I came just from reading this. And yes all women have manual control over those muscles. They just aren't always fully aware of it.

• LOL.

What Girls Said 10