Who gives blow jobs on your knees?

who gives blow jobs on their knees?

Do you like giving blow jobs on your knees?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• it takes longer to come standing, which I'm fine with but girls get worn out. Plus I can't grab her ass.

• I last much longer sitting back or lying down. Probably because I find it less exciting.

• huh. For me it kind-of expedites the process if I can stretch out and not be distracted with trying to keep my balance. But if she's into 'rough' treatment being on her knees can be more opportune..

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer being on the bed on my back with my head hanging off allows easier Deep Throat. When I am getting head I love it when they are on their knees looking up at me, all submissive like.

• It's nearly impossible for me to come like that and I start to feel bad for how much work she's putting in, so even if we start with her on her knees I usually direct things to the bed.

• My wife and I tried it a few nights ago, I like laying on the bed better, feels a lot better and I can play with her boobs :)

• i love when she starts standing up and slowly lowers herself to her knees to start the bj.

• that's a hot way lol

• its fun but I rather lay on the bed and have her work her magic

What Girls Said 6

• Being on your knees is more submissive but it gets tiring trying to deepthroat at that angle. I prefer him to be laying on the bed, or sitting on the couch!

• I always do it on my knees. Its hard not too. There is also a way to where you lay down he gets on top of you and face f***s you. I love that one. Best blowjob move ever. You can do it on your knee and you can also do it off your knees.

• I give them in all kinds of different positions. So yes, sometimes.

• Yes, I do.

• Rarely knees

• No. We're always in bed.