Who gives blow jobs on your knees?

who gives blow jobs on their knees?Do you like giving blow jobs on your knees?

What's Your Opinion?

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it takes longer to come standing, which I'm fine with but girls get worn out. Plus I can't grab her ass.

• I last much longer sitting back or lying down. Probably because I find it less exciting.

• huh. For me it kind-of expedites the process if I can stretch out and not be distracted with trying to keep my balance. But if she's into 'rough' treatment being on her knees can be more opportune..

What Guys Said 6

• that's a hot way lol

• I prefer being on the bed on my back with my head hanging off allows easier Deep Throat. When I am getting head I love it when they are on their knees looking up at me, all submissive like.

• i love when she starts standing up and slowly lowers herself to her knees to start the bj.

• It's nearly impossible for me to come like that and I start to feel bad for how much work she's putting in, so even if we start with her on her knees I usually direct things to the bed.

• My wife and I tried it a few nights ago, I like laying on the bed better, feels a lot better and I can play with her boobs :)

• its fun but I rather lay on the bed and have her work her magic

What Girls Said 5

• I give them in all kinds of different positions. So yes, sometimes.

• Being on your knees is more submissive but it gets tiring trying to deepthroat at that angle. I prefer him to be laying on the bed, or sitting on the couch!

• No. We're always in bed.

• Yes, I do.

• I always do it on my knees. Its hard not too. There is also a way to where you lay down he gets on top of you and face f***s you. I love that one. Best blowjob move ever. You can do it on your knee and you can also do it off your knees.

• I agree. When he's on his knees straddling my shoulders while I'm under him is incredible! ;-)

• Ha. I know. God, that move gets me going:) ha