Girl's facial expressions during sex

Hi!

My facial expression during an intense sex that I really enjoy looks like I'm in pain or suffering, crying without tears, screaming in pain, raping or being tortured. My guy thinks that I'm suffering, but I'm really enjoying it. Is my facial expression normal? Are there other girls that react the same way?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• i have the same reaction. some boys said to stop crying because it made them feel bad.

• Selected as most helpful

sounds about right. I thought it was weird at first but it turns out I'm just laying pipe like a pro

• That's a little strange I guess, but assuming you make it clear that you're actually enjoying yourself, it would be fine.

• yours are the most likely for men :D, it's just you guy , I think he is very worried about you

• That sounds about right. Sometimes it seems like she is laughing and crying at the same time.

• Sounds normal to me

• normal is relative. Mileage may vary. Yadda yadda.

• I like it lol.

• don't you find it scary? or a turn off?