Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Girl's facial expressions during sex

Hi!

My facial expression during an intense sex that I really enjoy looks like I'm in pain or suffering, crying without tears, screaming in pain, raping or being tortured. My guy thinks that I'm suffering, but I'm really enjoying it. Is my facial expression normal? Are there other girls that react the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds about right. I thought it was weird at first but it turns out I'm just laying pipe like a pro

What Guys Said 5

• That's a little strange I guess, but assuming you make it clear that you're actually enjoying yourself, it would be fine.

• yours are the most likely for men :D, it's just you guy , I think he is very worried about you

• That sounds about right. Sometimes it seems like she is laughing and crying at the same time.

• Sounds normal to me

What Girls Said 1

• i have the same reaction. some boys said to stop crying because it made them feel bad.