What do you think about girls with abs?

what do you think about girls with abs?

is it ugly? hot? what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's alright. It can be pretty cool. Definitely impressive. Sometimes a little intimidating, though, and I don't like them to get TOO hard, myself, mainly because I'm attracted to soft. When I think hard, I usually think "masculine". Still, that's not to say that if you're hard you absolutely look like a man. For example Piper Perabo has a great set of abs, and she's still feminine, and sexy. (Though Google image search is utterly failing to provide me with a good example, right now.) But yeah, I think muscular abs can be sexy, within reason. So long as they're not TOO hard, and the girl still has a curvy or feminine figure to balance things out.

But that's just my personal opinion. Other guys might disagree.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 15

• If she has some nicely toned abs, that's hot as long as she has toned legs too. But if she's like aiming for the strongest women, that's not good. Don't go too far because all those lines and cracks look bad on women.

• Not my thing

• Depends on the girl.I prefer a toned and flat girl link to one with proper cut abs link

• I guess it depends on how flat the tummy is and if the abs looks nice. I mean extra cut like a man is kinda gross!

• Depends... I prefer a woman's belly to be smooth.

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 1