• Ask
  • myTake

What are some tricks of the trade for making porn films?

I have always wondered how some things are done in porn like how do they keep a guy from cumming for so long? Do they do std checks before hand? Just anything? Anybody know any porn secrets?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• With enough takes, a man can last forever. There's no reason to make a film all at once. Or in a single day. Or month.STD checks are not required, but they are the norm; an actor who doesn't insist on clean fellow actors is a fool.

What Girls Said 1

• go to the website www.watch-movies-online.net and watch the documentry porn 101, you learn a lot about the porn world

What Guys Said 2

• Have you ever heard of video editing? I really doubt they do it in one go. They have a break and start again and put it all together in the studio later. It's just like any other film (except it takes them a few days instead of a few months).

• they don't do std checks, last I knew. AIDS is a real problem in the porn industry.I'm pretty sure john Holmes died of it.