I need to know how to ride a penis! Help ?

I need to know how to ride a penis! Help ? I need lessons, details, and guidelines.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• Its not only how you ride him, but your attitude while riding, you have to be confident, sexy and make him want you more, but it is definitely best if you learn as you go...

• Selected as most helpful

I wouldn't be able to explain it, I would have to show you for it to be effective. there nothing better than practice to make your technique perfect. It's a motion or rhythm that goes with doing it and it's not something you can learn watching a movie or reading a book. You have to feel the d*ck and make it apart of you. Now I know it sounds cheesy, but any woman whom I've been with loves to be on top, because in the beginning I control the action and their body movements.

Once they get the general motion of what is enjoyable to them, they can do it on their own w/o my help. Moving up and down slowly, or forward and back at a rapid pace, it's ultimately what feels good to you. Just being inside of a woman is good for a man, because we are gonna climax regardless, but if your able to be on top and climax with him...unbelievable...

• All fo these are good! I sometimes like it when she goes up and down the penis but then switches it up to sticking the whole thing in there and moving it forward to back and side to side and around! I think watching a porno on redtube or something might be helpful to you.

• why don't you just download a porn

video and just sees what the girl

does?

• This is basically the answer to all sexual questions. It's a library of techniques and strategies.

• I like when a chick works straight up and down

• It is ultimately more fun to just get in the saddle and learn as you go.

• Your a rock star dave

• semi circular motion all in the hips and in and out straight one to the other. Its all about the hips