I need to know how to ride a penis! Help ?

I need lessons, details, and guidelines.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I wouldn't be able to explain it, I would have to show you for it to be effective. there nothing better than practice to make your technique perfect. It's a motion or rhythm that goes with doing it and it's not something you can learn watching a movie or reading a book. You have to feel the d*ck and make it apart of you. Now I know it sounds cheesy, but any woman whom I've been with loves to be on top, because in the beginning I control the action and their body movements.

Once they get the general motion of what is enjoyable to them, they can do it on their own w/o my help. Moving up and down slowly, or forward and back at a rapid pace, it's ultimately what feels good to you. Just being inside of a woman is good for a man, because we are gonna climax regardless, but if your able to be on top and climax with him...unbelievable...