• Ask
  • myTake

Does CFNM (clothed female-naked male) turn you on?

Does CFNM (clothed female-naked male) turn you on? Or vice-versa? More than the clothes, it seems to be a subconscious power-thingy to me.

Wonder how many people understand this or into this. I would have been blissfully aware if it were not for p*rn. Something I watched triggered off my interest when I realized how powerful it was.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was going to ask the same question. I once had sex with a guy, he didn't undress me, he only took off my panties. But he was completely naked. But I find it really hot though. I'd want a vice versa some time.

• Coooool. Sounds very hot and turning-on, what you describe. I take it that you were wearing a short skirt then?Vice-versa is also good. When I'm clothed, and my partner almost naked, I feel like I'm in charge, and she's helpless and vulnerable!Both ways turn me on. Contrary to what the feminists say, guys do like being dominated as well... it's just a power game.

• I was wearing a dress. Well funny thing was even though he was the one to be naked, he dominated me like crazy. And yes it was VERY hot.

• It's very strange how these things work... one never fully understands. Sometimes it's our subconscious at work/play :-) Yeah, a guy feeling dominated can also let his agression out. I don't know if this is a compensatory mechanism. On the other hand, the idea of a powerful woman can also be sexy. (I think a guy would feel powerful from dominating her.) Which is why I too enjoy being dominated in sex. Sometimes, not always...

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Its an obvious power thing when one person or group is clothed and someone else isn't.

• True, I too would guess it's only/mainly power. Because it's more sexier (otherwise, in a traditional sense) if both are completely naked.

• It turns me on so much. I love clothed women. Silk, nylon... uff :)

• This is another angle -- the texture of the clothes the women are wearing. It's something else, though I agree with you, interesting too.Just the other day, I watched a p*rn video of three women (in office clothes, in an office setting) just discussing things, being in control of the discussion, and one of them was jerking off a hapless male. The turn-on effect was huge, since he seemed to powerless, and quite in their hands (literally speaking).I think guys too like to play power games.

• I have never head of this actually I'd rather see the female nude I guess, but I don't see the point.

• It's quite different from (mainstream) p*rn, though mainstream p*rn too has a CFNM or CMNF category nowadays!

• Yes, it does. Especially if she has nylon stockings on because they feel so good against me. Like you said, it is a little bit of a dominant/submissive thing when one partner is partially or near fully-clothed and the other is naked.

• Ideally, for CFNM, she should have more than just nylon stockings on :-)

• I agree. Not just stockings, but it is nice if that is included in what she is wearing :) Actually, fully clothed minus panties is good.

• It's very HOT

• Agreed fully. It probably appeals to a very primodial side of us males.