Women who sleep with married men?

"You can't steal a man who doesn't want to be stolen"--it's likely that the relationship was already weak and the married man and his wife were bound to divorce at some point over something, one way or another.

And the other woman owes the wife nothing. She owes the marriage nothing. He made the commitment to his wife therefore he should honor those vows and promises to remain loyal, correct?

Even then, marriage vows mention nothing about remaining faithful or about cheating.

And the women sleeping with the married men do not always want marriage for themselves.

Do you think this is correct?

*By the way, I'm not sleeping with a married man or advocating it. I'm just addressing another side of the story

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd blame the guy in the marriage more than I'd blame the single woman, the guy has made the commitment and has still decided to cheat... The single woman has made no such commitment, I mean I can understand someone single being happy to go with anyone they're attracted to. It's different when you say you're committed and you just aren't. Of course it's not like both parties are innocent, but whatever.