Does a woman's hips get wider after having sex?

I never believed it but I was with some friends and this topic came up. My friends said my hips aren't as wide because I haven't had sex. Is there any truth to this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 8

• Selected as most helpful

No. Hahaha

• lol omg thank God its not true, my hips are wide enough without sex haha, I genuinely freaked out for a second

• Not true hips get wider with age, mid twenties, and more after childbirth.

• No. That makes no sense at all. Like @youthpallor mentioned bellow, The width of a woman's hips depends on her genetics, diet, metabolism and weight.

• no, they might when you are pregnant and still young enough to be growing naturally (late teens) but definitely not because of sex

• Definitely not, haha. The width of a woman's hips depends on her genetics, diet, metabolism, and other factors that influence her weight.

• I have huge hips and I'm still a virgin.. So I don't think so plus my friend is super tiny had sex a lot and her hips are tiny so no lol

• I have never heard of that, I have heard of it after having a baby.

• No.

• That's what my high school biology teacher claimed. I remember, she made all of the girls in my class embarassed because she said "so ladies, if you thought you were hiding your sexual activity from your parents, they've probably noticed your hips getting wider and know that you're having sex" so many girls got red in the face, it was hilarious.

• wow haha, yeah that would be embarrassing.

• No. Your hips are shaped by how your bone structure is set up. You can't change your bone structure thus you won't get wider hips from sex.

• no...it depends on body type...

• lol

• False.

• not true

• their way of justifying that you're smaller than them would be my guess