I am a virgin, will it be painful the first time?

I am a virgin, but my boyfriend and I have fooled around a bit, I never realized how big his d*ck was until I asked. I have never been with anyone else so I don't have anything to gauge it by however he is 7in when hard and like 5-6 around, is that larger then average? will it be painful the first time?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it will probably be painful the first few times. You have to consider three things. Lubrication length and width. The easiest problem to take care of his length. If you use doggy style as your position, his penis will enter you below the cervix intothe posterior fornix which has room for a long fellow. You probably have some or all of your hymen remaining. It will stretch and tear when a large penis enters you. The best thing you can do is be sure that you have a lot of lubrication in place when you start. You need to put it not only on and in your vagina but also on his penis. Lots of it. if you are committed to having intercourse with him, he needs to enter you in a series of very short strokes and only do as much and go as far as you can stand.but no more.if it is too much for you, delay intercourse and go to fingering. He can open you up more slowly that way and help to make his penis fit more easily.

What Guys Said 6

• 1st - your question title made me laugh

2nd - that is better than average [5.75x4.75]

3rd - it could be painful more than the 1st few times...depends on your geometry/dimensions. I'm similar in size and have had the unpleasant experience of doing more than just tickling a girls cervix...it can ruin a night.

4th - have a lot of foreplay & be willing to use lube

• 1 thank you I though it was ironic:)

2 thank you for the advice and opinions:)

• Just go gently at first.After a few times,everything will adjust and it will just seem normal.

Anything over 6" is more than normal,but with time you'll appreciate it.

• 7 isn't that big, but its gonna hurt a bit if he doesn't do slow and if you don't use lube.

• If you have never had anything more than a finger or two I would highly recommended using lube, and taking your time, even if you feel you are ready to go all the way to the base in one shot. And as too how he would be rated on the size scale, some might consider him a little larger than average, but try as many positions as possible and you will soon realize that your body will adapt however some will be a better fit than others.

• that's slightly larger than average, and yes, it will likely hurt your first time. take the edge off with a few beers first. I recommend dos equis

• Have you blown it? You should be able to get a good sense of its size if it's in your mouth. You can then experiment with similar sized objects when masturbating to get used to the size.

What Girls Said 4

• Sex the first time you have it, is always going to be uncomfortable, so do expect a little bit amount of pain/blood. depends on your Hymen. Yes he is a little above average.I would say you got a pretty great size of a penis there to work with. Be sure to use a condom and lube! Also ask him to take it slow so he know ahead of time. Happy Humping :)

• Same size as my guy... I lost virginity with him and was really afraid as well! xDD

We started with some fingering and used lots of lube. It will hurt, yes, but only the first times. Don't worry so much ^^ He must be careful and understanding though!

• Yes, average is 5-6 inches so he's just slightly above average. Yes, it will more than likely hurt your first time but even if it was smaller, your first time would more than likely still hurt. Especially if you've never fingered yourself for masturbation or had anything in your vagina before. You may bleed a little but don't get too freaked out, it's just something you have to get over with. After the first and possibly second time then it should start to feel good and not hurt at all.

• That is larger then average, but not gigantic or anything. My first time was with someone about the same size. I think it depends a little if you still have your hymen, mine had been broken previously from tampon use, so it didn't hurt at all. Just make sure there is foreplay, that you are ready and relaxed and willing.

• No problem.

• thanks!