My friend just showed me his penis, does that mean he likes me?

Ok, so me and my best friend were chatting online. Well out of nowhere he sent me a pic of his d*ck, and asked me what I thought about it. He told me... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a number of possible explanations for his action. From what you wrote an educated guess would be that he likes you more than as just a friend. I am quite sure he did not do it in order to anger or hurt you. He probably would like to see you naked and assumed that you would feel the same about seeing him. It does not matter a great deal why he did it, but rather what matters is how you feel about it. If you enjoyed seeing it, he would like to know that. If you did not enjoy seeing, as his friend you need to sit down with him and explain your feeling about what he did. In either case, he is your friend and I am sure you wish too keep the friendship. Sometimes friendships grow into more and sometimes friends do stupid things, but as their friends we discuss it with them and get past it.