• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, do you like rough sex?

my man likes rough sex and I totally love it too. We do any sort of BDSM we can think of and as naughty as we can make it. So I'm sitting here "sexting" with him and he tells me this : "I hope your feeling like a durty little whore today Because your gonna feel like one by the end of the evening. And don't think its gonna be a one and done go, ima make you take it till I see some f***ing tears" ...gotta be honest. That made me so wet! How would you guys feel about f***ing a girl to this point?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• lol it is cool, I mean that is one of the things I have to work out I'm into light bdsm choking and what not, I'm not really into cutting her with a knife or punching her in the back of the head so she knocks the f*** out (both have been asked of me btw)

What Guys Said 4

• I love rough sex: spanking, nipple torture, genital and anal torture, slapping (if she's into it), caning. If you want to compare notes on some of the torture techniques, friend me on here and write me. Please refer to this question so I'll recognize you as you posted anon.

• I'm into slow sensual happy snuggly sex that changes into smooth messy heavy breathing full body orgasms and a sweaty pile of naked sleepiness. Rough, painful or degrading sex is a turn off.

• If she likes it, then I'll do it. I wouldn't do it out the blue. answer mine please? link

• That's hot lol. What else does he say? I need ideas for what to say to my girlfriend. And do you two ever have rough sex on back to back nights? We never have because to me it doesn't feel as good.

What Girls Said 4

• Would be hotter if he knew how to speak the English language...

• it's sexting sweetheart there's a slang to it if you havn't figured that much out yet. Maybe in grade 7 they'll teach you that.

• Show Older
    • Ok well thanks for your life story? You want to to discuss "marrying a grade seven" ,sounds like YOU sure know how to pick them good!

• Hence ex. In high school it was a good pick - the attractive, muscular, popular quarterback

• That's hot. I want to try it eventually.

• That's so F***ing Hot.

• I love this kind of stuff but it is really difficult to find a guy who can do it right. You are lucky. :)