Fingering or licking....

what do girls prefer...being licked or being fingered...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 17

• Simultaneously PLEASE :)

• fingered

• omg licking please..but only if ur really talented and know how to do it just right. but if not I would go with fingering because you can't really go wrong there.

• Licking does nothing for me. It is almost funny to me! haha Don't know why- I think it might be because I like the guy to be the dominant one, and it doesn't really give me enough stimulation. Guess I could never be a lesbian! lol! But honestly I would rather just have sex- licking or fingering is really just pointless foreplay to me.

• It doesn't take a lot to flick a clit so of course every girl's gonna love that... but my boyfriend has a really talented tongue so I'd have to say both

• I like to be fingered because I just like the feeling of my man's finger and he can play with it for hour without me cumming because it's more of a relaxation thing for me. But I also like to be licked, there is nothing else like it.

• Licked

• fingered ha

• I agree with heaps of the girls,being licked and fingerd is AMAZING! but sometimes being licked is a little akward,especily when his mum stopped by to say hi...so embarising

• Fingered, played with- For a long time- its relaxing. If the guy is down there id be worried he can't breath plus he's far away ha ha I like him up top with me :)

• fingered,

• both - yum

• Licked... I'm very sensitive down there and guys always are too rough and hard with their fingers. But being licked is amazing - it's hard to be too rough.

• Fingered, for sure! the tongue is too soft for me personally. Also, the two combined is pretty good.

• Fingering, unless they got long fingernails.

• I love my boyfriend fingering me, he does it much better than I ever do it to myself but the feeling of his tongue is 100% better. Using his fingers and his tongue is AMAZING!

• Little bit of both does the trick for me, I love feeling my mans fingers inside me, but some guys are a bit too eager and it can be uncomfortable! If I had to choose, fingered!

• True. Clip your fingernails, guys!

What Guys Said 6

• Fingering does it all..though licking z also perfect

• That really depends on the woman. There is a lack of skill in both areas from some of the feedback I have heard over the years ("ohmygod!, can you teach my husband to do that?")

• You have a pettern of messing with married chicks?

• Pattern? not as such. I date a few off and on. Oh, and their partners know and approve.

• You, my friend, are a stud.

• Licking dude!.. Damnn!

• I would say it's fingering from past experience, In most woman at the start of any oral they love to be slow and soft with a tongue circulating the clitoris but in 20 mins or less! usually want more sensation applied to build a climax .. every one loves a toe tingler. and personally love experiencing that from a woman.

• My gal likes being fingered but I usually combine the two and she just love it!

• my girl licked