Fingering or licking....

what do girls prefer...being licked or being fingered...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• It doesn't take a lot to flick a clit so of course every girl's gonna love that... but my boyfriend has a really talented tongue so I'd have to say both

• Simultaneously PLEASE :)

• Licked

• Licked... I'm very sensitive down there and guys always are too rough and hard with their fingers. But being licked is amazing - it's hard to be too rough.

• Licking does nothing for me. It is almost funny to me! haha Don't know why- I think it might be because I like the guy to be the dominant one, and it doesn't really give me enough stimulation. Guess I could never be a lesbian! lol! But honestly I would rather just have sex- licking or fingering is really just pointless foreplay to me.

More from Girls
13

What Guys Said 6

• That really depends on the woman. There is a lack of skill in both areas from some of the feedback I have heard over the years ("ohmygod!, can you teach my husband to do that?")

• You have a pettern of messing with married chicks?

• Pattern? not as such. I date a few off and on. Oh, and their partners know and approve.

• You, my friend, are a stud.

• I would say it's fingering from past experience, In most woman at the start of any oral they love to be slow and soft with a tongue circulating the clitoris but in 20 mins or less! usually want more sensation applied to build a climax .. every one loves a toe tingler. and personally love experiencing that from a woman.

• Fingering does it all..though licking z also perfect

• Licking dude!.. Damnn!

• My gal likes being fingered but I usually combine the two and she just love it!

More from Guys
1