No Girlfriend, Virgin. I am hopeless?

So I find this to be very odd to talk about, but I really need some advice or something... So I am 17 almost 18 and I have never had a real... Show More

Oh and I don't know if this could have anything to do with it but I

Did go trough a year of depression and feeling lonley and ect. Just thought I would share it...

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry, it will happen for you eventually. I felt the same way but then all of the sudden I was in a relationship with a guy who I've known for five years which I always wanted to be with but who always had a girlfriend. I've been with him for over a year now and I couldn't be happier. You're too young to be giving up hope and feeling bad about being a virgin. You sound like a really decent guy and I'm sure any girl worth being with is bound to notice you at some point. One of your "best friends" might even be crushing on you and you probably have no idea. That's usually where lasting relationships start...who knows though, you'll just have to see where things go ;)

Asker upvoted