No Girlfriend, Virgin. I am hopeless?

So I find this to be very odd to talk about, but I really need some advice or something...

So I am 17 almost 18 and I have never had a real girlfriend and never been sexualy active. I just don't know why though..

It is really bugging me.

I have no trouble talking casualy to girls and I have a few very good female friends which I love to hang out with, But when I comes to relationships, I don't know never had anything..

I consider myself to be a decent looking guy, I watch what I eat and I love working out and improving "myself"...

I am a very friendly guy and many consider me to be so as well..

I speak 3 Languages and good with other things.

So I just don't get it.

And also My best female friend And I was talking about sex and ect, and she mentioned me being a Virgin, does she know or what? Is she mocking me with it? (Don't think so though)

Can anyone help here?

Oh and I don't know if this could have anything to do with it but I

Did go trough a year of depression and feeling lonley and ect. Just thought I would share it...

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry, it will happen for you eventually. I felt the same way but then all of the sudden I was in a relationship with a guy who I've known for five years which I always wanted to be with but who always had a girlfriend. I've been with him for over a year now and I couldn't be happier. You're too young to be giving up hope and feeling bad about being a virgin. You sound like a really decent guy and I'm sure any girl worth being with is bound to notice you at some point. One of your "best friends" might even be crushing on you and you probably have no idea. That's usually where lasting relationships start...who knows though, you'll just have to see where things go ;)