My Girlfriend wants me to wear her thong for a day.

I don't know why, but she is very intent on making this happen and keeps bringing it up. She say's it would be sexy because it would make me think... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• No big deal,babe.My boyfriend loves wearing my things,and I think he looks so freakin' hot and them.You may want to pass on the thong,being a guy,and opt for a pair of panties,instead.As we all know,ha,ha,guys have a little more going on down there,than us girls,and I don't think that a thong will quite make it for you.Now ,my boyfriend loved wearing my undies so much,that I started taking him out shopping for some things of his own,in sizes that fit him.He's got his own collection of panties,nylons,pantyhose,slips and bras,not to mention skirts,dresses and heels.I love making him up,putting a wig on him,and dressing him up,then attacking him,because he looks so good.I think that my favorite is pantyhose and panties on him.He's unusally large,if you know what I mean,and when he's hard and it's bulging,it looks so sexy straining inside the panties or pantyhose.That's when I go to work rubbing it.