Is it true that girls with thigh gaps have loose vaginas?

I read something that said that the set of a girl's hips can affect the tightness of her vagina, and also the way her thighs are shaped--in other words, whether she is inclined to have a thigh gap or not. Do you think there's any truth to this, or is it just a myth?

For the record, I'm not hating on girls with thigh gaps. I have one.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, that's a rumor made up by girls who can't get a gap because of their bone structure. I've got a gap and I dare you to try and find someone who's tighter!

• No one thinks you are! I honestly don't understand why people care. How is a gap there attractive? And who decided it was?

What Guys Said 15

• Sounds like a catty comment from someone who doesn't have a thigh gap.

• I do have one actually.

• Show Older
    • I don't really know, I'm a virgin, so nobody's told me.

• I'd bet it isn't

• I'd say no

• 100% myth.

• lol

• Ah... if only it were that easy to determine. Just like women are always looking for an external way to determine a guy's size.

• The gap is called the pelvic arch and has no relationship with a vagina being tight or loose. Tight or stable vagina size can be due to diet and region of the world the woman is born to. Loose is more common in the USA due to diet and more specifically excessive salt in everything processed foods, combined with hidden complex fats that are not permitted in other countries.The wider the gap the more of a swing a woman has to her step. The pelvic arch can make a woman more attractive at most any average to medium weight.

• No.Actually, in my experience I find it to be the opposite. Girls with thigh gaps tend to be fitter and healthier, and therefore their core muscles and muscles everywhere were more toned, leading to a tighter feeling - if not by default, then definitely when they squeeze/kegel.

• There are many miss concepts among the girls and guys. Some says that shape of lips reflects the shape pf her P*. or size or shape of breasts or hips can affect the tightness of her vagina..There is no direct relation between all these things. Your natural figure and body mass do play some role in it - but genetic code is much strongly affecting all these things, and you can not change it totally. You can manage something.

• I have not seen this to be true. Thigh gap has nothing to do with vagina size. It may be a statistical number. But not all girls are polled in those numbers, but the select few that I have been with in my time that has gaps, could go either way.

• It could be true, I've read something about when a woman has a large sway when she walks she gets off easier. I tried to look it up, but only found opinions.

• False. There is no correlation between the two.

• Absolutely not. It's pure nonsense. I know this from experience.

• No connection at all.

• NOthe only way that a girl could be 'tighter' by not having a gap would be because her thick thighs are pushing it together but her actual p**** isn't any tighter.

• it's bullsh*t. all pussie.s feel pretty much the same.

• That's not my experience

• Show Older
    • I guess you'll see such a wide size variety when you're into f*cking children.

• :O

What Girls Said 7

• LOL! Imagine the number of girls now standing naked in front of a full length mirror checking this out!

• I have never heard anything like that before. I don't even see HOW it would be true, it doesn't even make sense.

• Well that's bullsh*t. I have a thigh gap but that's just because I work out. I'm definitely not loose. Trust me, I'm tighter than your nan

• LOL! That's crazy!

• lol no.

• There is no relation to height and length of P* or shape of thighs and tightness of vagina. It is all genetically designed by nature and it is decided before your birth, based on sperm of your father and egg of your mother.

• Thigh gap? All this pressure on women stay thin is stupid.Anyways, that's a myth.