Is it true that girls with thigh gaps have loose vaginas?

I read something that said that the set of a girl's hips can affect the tightness of her vagina, and also the way her thighs are shaped--in other... Show More

For the record, I'm not hating on girls with thigh gaps. I have one.

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, that's a rumor made up by girls who can't get a gap because of their bone structure. I've got a gap and I dare you to try and find someone who's tighter!

• No one thinks you are! I honestly don't understand why people care. How is a gap there attractive? And who decided it was?

• I agree.. i've been with 6 girls total, 2 had thigh gaps and man it was off the charts!! i can't say the tightness is true for every girl but of my 6 is was... BUT here is what i can say is true. girls with the thigh gap had one thing in common. less fat around the vaginal area which allows for deeper thrusting and more penetration... as much as i like girls with an ass hips.. i can say the gap makes one hell of a difference.

• I probably found one tighter but then again i dont know how tight you are