Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

What are thigh gaps and what does it mean when you have a thigh gap?

Is it true that girls with thigh gaps have loose vaginas? I read something that said that the set of a girl's hips can affect the tightness of her vagina, and also the way her thighs are shaped--in other words, whether she is inclined to have a thigh gap or not. Do you think there's any truth to this, or is it just a myth?

For the record, I'm not hating on girls with thigh gaps. I have one.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many miss concepts among the girls and guys. Some says that shape of lips reflects the shape pf her P*. or size or shape of breasts or hips can affect the tightness of her vagina..There is no direct relation between all these things. Your natural figure and body mass do play some role in it - but genetic code is much strongly affecting all these things, and you can not change it totally. You can manage something.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that's a rumor made up by girls who can't get a gap because of their bone structure. I've got a gap and I dare you to try and find someone who's tighter!

• No one thinks you are! I honestly don't understand why people care. How is a gap there attractive? And who decided it was?

• I probably found one tighter but then again i dont know how tight you are

Military/overseas dude who talked to many dudes. Slept with a decent number of girls. Talked to dudes who slept with way more girls than me. Most don't care about thigh gap. HOWEVER, we called it being bow-legged (small gap there) And since high school we dudes have agreed bow-legged girls have tight vaginas. I have slept with 3 girls (gfs) with bow-legs and they were the tightest.(all diff ethnic backgrounds)
      Again, you don't need a gap to be tight, they vary. My ex had thick thighs and it was tight. (many friends say fat girls are tight?, never slept with one so I can not confirm)
      Just FYI, height usually isn't a factor 4'10- 5-6 at least. Some girls are loose some are tight relative to an average penis.

What Guys Said 16

• Sounds like a catty comment from someone who doesn't have a thigh gap.

• I do have one actually.

• I don't really know, I'm a virgin, so nobody's told me.

• I'd bet it isn't

• I have not seen this to be true. Thigh gap has nothing to do with vagina size. It may be a statistical number. But not all girls are polled in those numbers, but the select few that I have been with in my time that has gaps, could go either way.

• The gap is called the pelvic arch and has no relationship with a vagina being tight or loose. Tight or stable vagina size can be due to diet and region of the world the woman is born to. Loose is more common in the USA due to diet and more specifically excessive salt in everything processed foods, combined with hidden complex fats that are not permitted in other countries.

The wider the gap the more of a swing a woman has to her step. The pelvic arch can make a woman more attractive at most any average to medium weight.

• 100% myth.

• I'd say no

• It could be true, I've read something about when a woman has a large sway when she walks she gets off easier. I tried to look it up, but only found opinions.

• No.

Actually, in my experience I find it to be the opposite. Girls with thigh gaps tend to be fitter and healthier, and therefore their core muscles and muscles everywhere were more toned, leading to a tighter feeling - if not by default, then definitely when they squeeze/kegel.

• Ah... if only it were that easy to determine. Just like women are always looking for an external way to determine a guy's size.

• the one thing I have found that determines on how tight a chick is her height short chicks tend to be tighter.

• This is kind of true, girls with thigh gaps do not have as much fat around the vagina. Especially then girls have that vagina that kind of pops out, it wraps the penis much better. I wouldn't say it is tighter, but guys usually prefer a vagina with more fat

• False. There is no correlation between the two.

• Absolutely not. It's pure nonsense. I know this from experience.

• NO

the only way that a girl could be 'tighter' by not having a gap would be because her thick thighs are pushing it together but her actual p**** isn't any tighter.

• No connection at all.

• it's bullsh*t. all pussie.s feel pretty much the same.

• That's not my experience

• I guess you'll see such a wide size variety when you're into f*cking children.

What Girls Said 10

• LOL! Imagine the number of girls now standing naked in front of a full length mirror checking this out!

• LOL! That's crazy!

• lol no.

• There is no relation to height and length of P* or shape of thighs and tightness of vagina. It is all genetically designed by nature and it is decided before your birth, based on sperm of your father and egg of your mother.

• Well that's bullsh*t. I have a thigh gap but that's just because I work out. I'm definitely not loose. Trust me, I'm tighter than your nan

• Doesn't matter !! Guys like what guys like.. Therefore fuck what society says 👌🏻

• It's far from accurate. I have a thigh gap whether I like it or not, because of the way my legs are shaped. (I also work out).

Up until pretty recently, I preferred 'small' guys, because sex hurt so bad with anyone above average. My current boyfriend is... big. So finally, after about 3 months of literally almost every day, sometimes twice a day-- he (not to be graphic) 'broke me in.' And he STILL can't seem to get over how tight I am. He mentions it every time.

And it's not because I'm not fully grown. I'm about to be 25... so that's not the case.

• trust me its not a myth.

• Thigh gap? All this pressure on women stay thin is stupid.

Anyways, that's a myth.

• I have never heard anything like that before. I don't even see HOW it would be true, it doesn't even make sense.