Guys: a girl sits between your legs?

do you like when a girl sits between your legs. It doesn't need to be sexual (even if it always ends up with something sexual), but just friendly and cuddly way? :)

by the way. How can I ask a guy if I can sit between his legs? I'm too shy to ask directly, so I need to hint it but how?
Thank you guys! :) I appreciate the good answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well instead of asking. Allude to it. Don't just plop down in there, maybe throw in a little light straddling and then postion yourself accordingly.

Actions will do your talking for you. Light touching and grabbing the chest and shoulder area and slowly move into it.

• thank you. Fantastic advice! :)

• You're most welcome!

Remember it is to be fun! So smile, make eye contact and be at your most Feminine!

The oxytocin released will definitely put him on cloud nine.

If he gets intimidated of uncomfortable (which is a low chance.) It's OK he will come around and get accustomed to the flirty gesture.

Touching! He has to get used to your touch. Don't grope lol but for men it takes less time to get used than women so you have the edge lol.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 17

• You never ask to sit in a man's lap, you just do it.

A man will never reject your kind advances, unless he is a complete jackass. Just sit your sweet Lady ass in his lap, and he will accept you. Trust me.

And let me address your other thought - men are ALWAYS thinking about sex, you will not change this. So, don't attempt to. But you can still be friendly, this is how girls get free drinks and considerations.

Approach a true gentleman, and you will find that what I have told you is true.

• I don't mind it but there are a few things to be careful with though.

If she flirts heavily while doing this and leaves me hanging I'll drop contact with her. If she just sits there though I don't mind it.

• It's not always sexual but is certainly flirtatious. IF you are already flirting with a guy just say somthing like you'd like to sit down or just sit on his lap. If he's into you he won't mind.

• yes! that is totally cute. And you are right it can turn into sexual especially if she is pressing her butt up against...it...Haha, very cute, plus I can give her a massage easy that way!

• haha! :-)

• How can I ask a guy if I can sit between his legs? I'm too shy to ask directly, so I need to hint it but how?

• honestly the best way is to just move his legs apart and sit there, don't even have ot say anything, he isn't going to complain!

• Just do it. Sometimes we want a girl to take charge and lead us. JUST DO IT

More from Guys
12

What Girls Said 0