• Ask
  • myTake

Guys: a girl sits between your legs?

do you like when a girl sits between your legs. It doesn't need to be sexual (even if it always ends up with something sexual), but just friendly and... Show More

by the way. How can I ask a guy if I can sit between his legs? I'm too shy to ask directly, so I need to hint it but how?
Thank you guys! :) I appreciate the good answers!

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well instead of asking. Allude to it. Don't just plop down in there, maybe throw in a little light straddling and then postion yourself accordingly.Actions will do your talking for you. Light touching and grabbing the chest and shoulder area and slowly move into it.

• thank you. Fantastic advice! :)

• You're most welcome! Remember it is to be fun! So smile, make eye contact and be at your most Feminine!The oxytocin released will definitely put him on cloud nine.If he gets intimidated of uncomfortable (which is a low chance.) It's OK he will come around and get accustomed to the flirty gesture.Touching! He has to get used to your touch. Don't grope lol but for men it takes less time to get used than women so you have the edge lol.

What Guys Said 17

• I don't mind it but there are a few things to be careful with though.If she flirts heavily while doing this and leaves me hanging I'll drop contact with her. If she just sits there though I don't mind it.

• I would love for a girl to do that.

• Yes I like it and I always get a boner

• It's not always sexual but is certainly flirtatious. IF you are already flirting with a guy just say somthing like you'd like to sit down or just sit on his lap. If he's into you he won't mind.

• You never ask to sit in a man's lap, you just do it. A man will never reject your kind advances, unless he is a complete jackass. Just sit your sweet Lady ass in his lap, and he will accept you. Trust me. And let me address your other thought - men are ALWAYS thinking about sex, you will not change this. So, don't attempt to. But you can still be friendly, this is how girls get free drinks and considerations. Approach a true gentleman, and you will find that what I have told you is true.

• yes! that is totally cute. And you are right it can turn into sexual especially if she is pressing her butt up against...it...Haha, very cute, plus I can give her a massage easy that way!

• haha! :-)

• How can I ask a guy if I can sit between his legs? I'm too shy to ask directly, so I need to hint it but how?

• honestly the best way is to just move his legs apart and sit there, don't even have ot say anything, he isn't going to complain!

• idk start like putting your hand on his leg, see the reaction, I guess be flirty, and say do you mind if I sit in your lap?

• While I would like it a lot, I know that I am likely to develop a boner regardless of her intent, and that would make me feel kinda awkward...Unless I was dating her at the time, than I wouldn't mind.

• love it !

• its veryyy hot I like when my girl takes some initiative it shows she likes me and wants to get close...the best thing to do would just go for it and if you can tell he doesn;t like it (im sure he will) just move away most guys like it

• thats never happened before but yeah id like it. I guess if you think he'd be comfortable with it you could just sit there without asking. I doubt they would be bothered

• Just do it. Sometimes we want a girl to take charge and lead us. JUST DO IT

• But of course!

• Yes of course... why wouldn't we?

• Just do it ;)

• I would love for somebody much like you to do that to me

• not unless it is going to end in what every guy ultimately wants.my time & attention is not free.im over girls trying to cute their way into things...

• but if she does it to sexually tease you, and give you some later. Then it is ok...?

• Show Older
    • I gave you an upvote AU :)

• meh.. up votes, down votes...whatevs. I'm over the cutesy BS of girls and don't let them do it... girls get 'upset' at this attitude but I've seen too much of this stuff.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!