She says she wants to see my penis?

A friend of mines girl friend asked to see my junk. Me, my buddy and her were all hanging out and my buddy and I were joking about who had the bigger penis. I of course, claimed to have the bigger one, so she got up and sat on my lap in an attempt to gauge this for herself I suppose. Lol! This was super awkward, but my buddy didn't see to mind I guess. So anyways, he got up to go to the bathroom and she asked to see my penis again. I was like "well umm" and she says "I'll show you whatever you want" no joke. I mean is this crazy or what? I didn't do it because it's my buddy's girl friend. Would it be safe to assume that she's into me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just looking isn't cheating. The lap thing is getting touchy. If she wanted to compare and even show something in return, and her boyfriend was in the room at the time and really did not mind, then no big deal. I have seen this before and as long as the attached person was okay with it, no problem evolved. Definitely not behind his back and not if he has any reservations about it.