• Ask
  • myTake

She says she wants to see my penis?

A friend of mines girl friend asked to see my junk. Me, my buddy and her were all hanging out and my buddy and I were joking about who had the bigger... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just looking isn't cheating. The lap thing is getting touchy. If she wanted to compare and even show something in return, and her boyfriend was in the room at the time and really did not mind, then no big deal. I have seen this before and as long as the attached person was okay with it, no problem evolved. Definitely not behind his back and not if he has any reservations about it.

What Girls Said 4

• You should have said you can take it out and look at it only if you promise to suck it off when you do.

• Slap her in the face with it.

• She sounds like a whore. Omg who says that to their boyfriend's friend besides a whore? I feel sorry for your friend. I'd tell him that his girlfriend is a hoe bag.

• Not necessarily. She sounds like the kind of girl who craves masculine attention and will do anything to get it. You were right to tell her no. It probably took her down a notch.

What Guys Said 7

• Hold your ponies, gal until your Boyfriend gets back - then we'll see how jiggy this might get.

• She's testing whether she can split him from his friends.

• What do you mean by that?

• It's the okd make him jealous so he'll spend less time with his friends and more with her strategy. You have no business showing his girlfriend your junk, and she's wrong to ask.

• Ask her if she's going to blow it if you do.

• sounds like a threesome in the making

• hah.. I forgot this place is full of virgins. her guy doesn't do anything because he's a wimp, so she's looking for a man blatently in front of him.. she's testing you to see who you are

• Probably trashy but harmless horseplay. She may just be daring you. Clear it up by asking to see her puzzy.

• you said you had bigger so put your money where your mouth is and prove it. she isn't interested in f***ing you. she is confident and is OK with showing her body.