Guys: do you HONESTLY like the way a girl's vagina smells when she's aroused?

Or do you just tell us that because you think we'll like it? It smells kind of weird to me...

• Yes. So much that I would keep her panties and smell them afterwards.
  • Yeah, it's sort of nice.
  • Meh.
  • I don't like the smell but I tell girls that I do.
  • I dislike the smell.

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as she has some decent hygiene (even basic hygiene will do) it honest to god, smells pretty damn nice, and by nature it's arousing, because it's a sense cue for guys. It's natural to like it. But I don't like it so much that I would keep her panties around and smell it afterward. The reason being is that naturally that smell is going to get sour, and foul after a short period of time.

But yes, so long as she keeps it clean, most girls will smell nice when they're wet. It's actually incredibly arrousing and sexy. So I can say with total, complete, honest to god, bible truth...

I like it.

What Guys Said 23

• Honestly, it's not like "wet vagina" smells like roses or ocean breezes or anything, so I wouldn't say it's inherently pleasant-smelling. But we quickly associate the smell with a girl's arousal and with sex, and there are pheromones in there that also activate our libido, so we like the smell for those reasons. The bottom line is: we like the smell, yes.

Does the reason why really matter?

• Absolutely

• I voted 'A' but again my choice is subject to various things such as hygiene and my chemistry with her. The only person whose panties I had literally stocked up was the woman who I love. With her I'd even stock up everything off her :D :D

But generally I LOVE the smell of p**** and the taste too :D

• I will choose A and a half. "Yes, I like it so much" But I wouldn't go as far as keeping her panties. Because it smells that way after the panties are off, so the panties would not get most of the good smell. But if I really want to smell it again, I will lick it again.

• A girlfriend of mine left a pair of panties under my pillow that she'd worn when we'd had sex the night before she left to go visit her parents for two weeks.

It was very nice, especially during a few late-night phone sessions.

More from Guys
18

What Girls Said 0