How to give a teasing hand job?

I want to know how to give a teasing hand job... where he would get so worked up that he grabs my hand and makes me pump him or he turns me around to... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• just watch his facial expression and try different things you will be able to tell what gets him really worked up. when you have some idea..

stroke up and down very softly, maybe two hands use the other one on the inside of his thighs. be careful to brush past the balls a little, maybe just stroke them while also touching his penis.

There's like a sensitive spot under the head of the penis kinda... touch it there.

use different methods don't keep the same thing change it up, go from like touching to stroking then maybe focus on the balls. don't continuously touch one spot if you want it to be a tease, leave spots you can tell he loves alone for maybe just a few seconds and then touch them really softly again.

Be sure to work it up though maybe pump it just for a little minute then slow and then touch his balls, stroke, etc.

hope this helped. should get him pretty damn hot.

as I said, depends on your boyfriend. if you know him and know what he likes, what spots get to him etc it should be fun. =D