How big is the Average Penis Girth?

I know penis questions are asked a lot, everyone knows the average length is 5.5 inches but what about girth? I've hardly heard that... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• If you honestly feel the need to whip out a measuring tape, then your insecurity will affect your sex life much more than the girth itself. Just like some girls are naturally tighter than others, some guys' penises are thicker than others... Obviously. But I don't really understand why it matters. Unless every single guy measures the girth of his d***. there'll never be an accurate "average."

Besides, having a thicker penis doesn't mean that you're necessarily more capable of pleasuring a girl (I happen to be really tight, and had to stop dating a guy because every time we had sex I felt like I'd been bludgeoned in the cervix with a baseball bat). Guys whose penises are a bit thinner are just more compatible with tighter girls. If your partner's feeling it, then who cares about the numbers?!

• This is true. Though most women here do not like to believe that women come in different sizes as well.