How big is the Average Penis Girth?

I know penis questions are asked a lot, everyone knows the average length is 5.5 inches but what about girth?I've hardly heard that mentionedconsidered small, average or large girth?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you honestly feel the need to whip out a measuring tape, then your insecurity will affect your sex life much more than the girth itself. Just like some girls are naturally tighter than others, some guys' penises are thicker than others... Obviously. But I don't really understand why it matters. Unless every single guy measures the girth of his d***. there'll never be an accurate "average." Besides, having a thicker penis doesn't mean that you're necessarily more capable of pleasuring a girl (I happen to be really tight, and had to stop dating a guy because every time we had sex I felt like I'd been bludgeoned in the cervix with a baseball bat). Guys whose penises are a bit thinner are just more compatible with tighter girls. If your partner's feeling it, then who cares about the numbers?!

• This is true. Though most women here do not like to believe that women come in different sizes as well.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• link all you need to know about your junk sizecourtesy of r/BDP

• Average range is 4.25" to 5.25" I believe, median is 4.75".

• There is no average. I was never officially measured, therefore the population cannot be averaged, so there is a bias statistic.

• mine's as big as a 2-liter bottle of Coke... Really? just get over yourself and move on.

• "Humility is not thinking less of yourself but thinking of yourself less"- CS Lewis

• For the women here, anything under 6 inches in girth is a waste of their time.

• I know, but I just listen to what they say. Remember, generally, women are more size centric than men.

• That is approximately 2 inches in diameter. Say aaaah.

• So when you hear a guy brag about being bigger than other men, he very well may be just that. When you hear a woman say that she like them a lot bigger the she is just that, bigger than other women.

• lol all I know is I'm 6 inches long and thick. I've been told that before. I have a thick one . there not lieing if you look at most p*rn videos mynes about that thick. not as long. so I'm pretty confident. I mean I don't go out of my way to show off or anything but I'm not worried any girl will think I'm small.

• link length 5.0-6.0 inchgirth to be 4.7–5.1 inch

• To find the average of a number in a range, add the range's together then divide by 25+6 = 11 11/2 = 5.5 wich you already knew4.7 + 5.1 = 9.8 9.8/2 = 4.9So there measure you penis to the decimal. What can you do about it really? keegal exercises?

• well that's what I found on the site. I guess an average range is better than random numbers. some men might have a girth of 3 while others might be 7 so 4.7-5.1 would be most common?I guess the average girth would be like 4.9

• how can it be between 2 figures? an "average" is one figure. I didn't ask for a "range"