First time; With or without a condom?

I've been with my boy for 3 months, and we were best friends for a year before that (Long story for another day) We are planning on having sex soon. It will be his first time and, regrettably, I've had sex with one boy before him. I am the first person to ever even suggest something sexual to him,... Show More

• Vote A No, no condom his first time
  • Vote B Yes, use a condom

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm good question. Me and my boyfriend are both virgins and he prefers to use a condom and because too for our first time. He has nothing to compare it to though. Neither do I but I have a friend who says no condom is way better. I want to make our first time together special though. And since we have no stds to worry about if he's cool with it we'll definitely be going condomless lol. So yeah. I doubt that really helps you but I thought id share my opinion since you have no answers yet. :]